Jaina's adventures

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
Weapon X

Re: Jaina's adventures

Postby Weapon X » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:51 am

Some more sinky goodness with my favorite damsel. This is with the new version of Firestorm, and after I tweaked with the graphics. I'm on my 7th straight night shift, and a bit too tired to think up much of a storyline, so I'll let your imaginations take over. I hope you guys enjoy.

Part 1 of 3:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:53 am

Part 2 of 3:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:55 am

Last part!! I'm pleased with how these came out. Hope that you all enjoyed these as well.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:26 pm

Impressive.... most impressive! :D

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:09 am

Nice! I really like Jaina... she has such a nice, thick, voluptuous body that oozes with sex appeal.

And, thank you very much for including frames showing her thick, sexy legs stuck and sinking in the mud! Loved the looks of her deeply mired thighs in the first two frames... you can almost sense the suction gripping the wide girth of her thighs... she definitely looks stuck fast and tight in these frames. Jaina definitely has some wonderfully thick, sexy calves and thighs, and I thank you for including images of her mired calves and thighs in "Valley 1_001" and "Valley 2_001."

Jaina also has wonderful facial expressions, especially when she's straining and struggling to get free. Frame 6 shows this sexy, strained expression quite nicely, especially when she's trying to push herself up out of the mud or free her stuck arms from the mud's suction. Speaking of suction, the vacuum holding the impressive hugeness of her body looks to be quite great... there's a lot of woman there for the mire to form a tight suction around.

Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Second Life”