Jaina's adventures

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
Weapon X

Jaina's adventures

Postby Weapon X » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:07 am

Finally getting the hang of SL, so I'm starting to take the RP more seriously. Jaina has made a few friends already, some of which has had to come to her rescue. Unfortunately, there was no rescue from this situation, after Jaina accidentally stumbles onto an unknown island.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Weapon X

Re: Jaina's adventures

Postby Weapon X » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:12 am

Part 2.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:17 pm

Nicely done. :) Wish the view had zoomed in closer to the subject... but that's a minor quibble. ;)

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:49 pm

Beautiful, but please make the pictures lighter!
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:08 am

I liked the thick voluptuousness of her body, and I liked the curvy thickness of her legs in the first two frames. Nice, sexy attire that showed off the bareness of her legs, arms, and shoulders.

Nice depth you have her big, stuck calves sunk at in the first frame, and her mired thighs looked great in the second frame. I love the poses you used for her and how you positioned her arms and hands. And, the gloominess of the marshy shore added a lot to the overall feel of this series.

Thanks for sharing!

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:39 am

Thank you all for the comments. Jaina has somehow managed to get out of the bog, only to find another muddy patch of earth soon afterwards.

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:48 am

Continuation:

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:54 pm

Looks Great!
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:39 am

Another great set of Jaina's sinky adventures! I like the curvy thickness of her voluptuous body, and her facial expressions are wonderful as she struggles and strains to get free of the mire. Nice close-ups so we can get a better view of her face.

Thanks for sharing!

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:22 am

Thank you for the comments. I just downloaded the new Firestorm, and tinkered with the graphics setting so that I can hopefully get more detailed pics. I'm enjoying exploring the different worlds on SL.

water_bug_62208 wrote:Another great set of Jaina's sinky adventures! I like the curvy thickness of her voluptuous body, and her facial expressions are wonderful as she struggles and strains to get free of the mire. Nice close-ups so we can get a better view of her face.

Thanks for sharing!

I'm a sucker for thick, voluptuous women also. I only wish I had access to one that loved sinking and mudplay! :D

Return to “Second Life”