MadMax359

Re: Karra's Quicksand Conundrums

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:59 pm

love your expression in the 4th one :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:37 pm

Very nice and sexy! :D Love how her tank top has such a nice conforming fit, and I like how her midriff is shown off.

Karra seems to have a slightly thicker look in her body, which I find to be very nice! :D She looks so sexy stuck hip-deep in the first two images. And, I really like that strained look in her face in the third image of her breast-deep as she struggles to free her arms. I like that, "Uh, oh..." expression she has in the fourth image, and I like the shocked look in her face in the fifth image as she realizes she's still sinking.

By the way, was there a sixth image to go with the caption, "Anyone there?..."?

Thanks for sharing!

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:50 pm

Karra wrote:
water_bug_62208 wrote:Very nice and sexy! :D Love how her tank top has such a nice conforming fit, and I like how her midriff is shown off.

Karra seems to have a slightly thicker look in her body, which I find to be very nice! :D She looks so sexy stuck hip-deep in the first two images. And, I really like that strained look in her face in the third image of her breast-deep as she struggles to free her arms. I like that, "Uh, oh..." expression she has in the fourth image, and I like the shocked look in her face in the fifth image as she realizes she's still sinking.

By the way, was there a sixth image to go with the caption, "Anyone there?..."?

Thanks for sharing!

No, its more of a comedic cliffhanger. :lol:.
Think of it as a silence before he realizes the danger in her situation. ;)

Thank you for your reply!

Ah, okay... I was wondering whether this was something like the old, "screen fading to black," scenario where you hear the heroine calling out, but the audience doesn't see her. Very clever.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:51 am

Nice!

The top one is my favorite... love it when she bends over to reach down, grab her stuck thighs, and strains and grunts to pull them free. Love the tight fit of her jeans. The top shows off her shoulders nicely.

I like the t-shirt since it shows off her cleavage nicely. I particularly like the bottom one since you have her stuck and sinking amongst vegetation. Is she wearing pants, shorts, or bikini bottoms with the blue t-shirt?

Thanks for sharing!

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:42 am

Very nice indeed! Thank you for showing more of Karra's stuck, struggling legs in the first five images. Love her annoyed, indifferent facial expression in the first frame. And, the last two frames of her stuck breast-deep a great... love the strained look in her face in Image 8 as she tries freeing her stuck arms, and love how the tar trickles into her cleavage in Image 8 as she ever so slowly sinks to her doom.

Thanks for sharing!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:33 pm

if there was any justice in the world, the film's director would see A) how great a damsel in distress you are and B) your cup size is just find and bump you up at least to Best Friend of the lead... would that make you happy? :twisted:

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:42 pm

Comedy's not so bad once in a while... I like this sequence for sure. :)

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:50 pm

Karra can make almost any outfit look good! 8-)

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:47 pm

Karra wrote:Wow...I can't believe I left everyone with NOTHING for almost a month :?
I've been a little too busy with DA so, I decided I would give you all something. I'll try to be more active next time :roll:
...Enjoy!

well, the obvious solution is for folks to sign up for DA and Watch you there (along with duuudeization and several others)

as for these, you're 5 for 5... i especially like that white bikini :twisted:

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:04 pm

Welcome back! :D

Return to “Second Life”