Karra's Quicksand Conundrums

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
water_bug_62208

Re: Karra's Quicksand Conundrums

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:39 am

A very nice selection!

Love the first one with Karra stuck thigh-deep in the mire... she has such wonderfully thick, sexy legs, and they look great stuck and sinking in quicksand or mud. Love her facial expression... it fits her sticky situation nicely.

You do such a great job depicting Karra stuck breast-deep in mud, as seen in the second image. Again, her facial expression as she strains to get free really makes this piece.

The third image is my overall favorite... I love how you have Karra stuck and sinking into the thick marsh mud amongst the reeds. You get two different sinking views in such a scenario... one where you see the woman slowly sinking into the mud, and, two, from a distance, you see her slowly decending into the patch of reeds.

Thanks for sharing!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:04 pm

heading right over to D A to see what mischief you get in to :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

MichaelL_Photo

Postby MichaelL_Photo » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:50 pm

I really enjoy your work. Just "watch"ed you on Deviant Art and "favorites" some of your work.

Looking forward to seeing more in the future.

Michael
Soft Dangers Visual Productions
michaelleachphoto@gmail.com

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:04 pm

Loving these! :D I just don't say it enough.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:41 pm

Love it! Although it still doesn't sound like a bad way to spend eternity... ;)

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:36 am

Another wonderful collection of your beautiful artwork!

I'm rather fond of, "So close..but so far.." Love the camera angle on this piece, love the depth you have stuck in the mud at, and love the adhesive fit of her tight pants. Thank you for sinking her just over her knees...! That'll make for a nice, slow sink as her thick, strong legs struggle, strain, and squirm to break free of the mud's suction. Love her pose as it looks as though she's lifting and jerking at her legs in her futile attempts pull her legs out of the mud. I also really like the gloomy, misty background and that's she's trapped right out in the middle of the marshy ground.

Thanks for sharing!

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:33 am

The spirit in this story looks similar to the titular character of my story, "The Maiden of the Mire", though there are some differences... Still, a very nice sequence. :D

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:39 pm

"Being forced to sink over and over again for an eternity doesn't sound too bad for some."

hey Spirit, look on the bright side... you could have hid your victims by putting them through a wood chipper, how would that be over and over? :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:23 am

Can one say "Oops?" ;) Pity it wasn't just a little bit deeper.... after all, vampires don't need to breathe.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:18 am

Very nice! I really love Karra's leggy outfit in this series.

The second frame, "Sucked In," has got to be the sexiest one you've done when showing off Karra's stuck and sinking legs. I love how you have her stuck just about knee-deep to perhaps just above knee-deep in this piece, and I love the pose and slight spread of her legs... this really shows off the silky smooth fullness of her strong, sexy thighs, and she looks so sexy reaching down, grabbing her thigh, and trying to pull it fee. Love the thick curves of her impressive thighs. This came out beautifully.

I like how you continued the legginess of this series by having Karra trapped upper thigh-deep in the ooze in, "Going Down." Love that pissed look in her face when she's stuck breast-deep in the beach quicksand, and her facial expression when she realizes she may be still be stuck there come morning really brings home the seriousness of her peril.

Great deceptiveness of the quicksand... it sits a few inches below the water's surface ready to snare an unsuspecting wader, such as Karra. And, I like the concept of the storyline... vampires are dead already and won't drown in water or quicksand, but, if she's stuck fast and tight there, can't escape, and is still stuck there deep come the morning light, it won't be good for her. Perhaps she needs to force herself deeper so into the mud so she's protected from the sun's rays.

Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Second Life”