Adding a few SL

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
EroticMudLover

Re: Adding a few SL

Postby EroticMudLover » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:34 am

Thylia stopped struggling, her whole body ached, and her head dropped into the quicksand as she took and breath and held it. She could feel the wet sand and water mixture move over her lower body, she could feel only the top part of her ass freed but knew it wasn’t for long as she lifted her head and tossed it back to gasp a breath. The rope felt loose and she knew that meant that he was only ‘feeding’ her into the pit more.

Her breasts were sunk within the quicksand, her shoulders were next as it crept up her flesh like a vine, wrapping every inch of her as it tightened around her making it harder or seem harder for her to breathe.

Thylia couldn’t lift her head no more, her face was within the surface and all she could do was hold that last breath, hold the last bit of air within her lungs for as long as she could till she could no more.

A wave of quicksand moved against her, she could hear a slurping suction sound and realized he was in the pit with her…Thylia wasn’t sure what his plans were. Her mind raced with ideas…everything from he was going to submerge her till the last air bubble escaped her lips to rescuing her…she didn’t know for sure but knew she would give the demon anything he wanted if…he allowed her to live...no matter the cost.

Just as she felt the quicksand move up over each side of her head she heard a loud growl. It was then she felt the mire move over her head in a slow wave...she wasn’t sure what was going on…was he helping her? Was he going to save her?....for she didn’t know that the beastly quivering ground that he offered her to was now taking him…as well. It was then everything was not only black but every sense but her able to feel was taken from her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
And I was saved…I was saved by a flying wild-man in a loincloth…- Jane

jungleQSman

Postby jungleQSman » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:30 am

Noce..

thats one hot dude in that QS man!

More!

EroticMudLover

Postby EroticMudLover » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:28 am

jungleQSman wrote:Noce..

thats one hot dude in that QS man!

More!

I agree of course tho I tend to be bias when it comes to him..but I am sure you will be seeing..lots more of him. :D

EroticMudLover

Postby EroticMudLover » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Blightmere wrote:Very arousing! :D

Hehe, welcome back EroticMudLover ^^

Thank you x 2 there Blightmere. :D

EroticMudLover

Postby EroticMudLover » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Just a few strugglers...erm..stragglers... ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

deepsinker65

Postby deepsinker65 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:59 am

Erotically wonderful. I will gladly take more of her any day! :)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:13 am

Awesome stuff! Great to see you back here, too! :D And love your avatar... :)

EroticMudLover

Postby EroticMudLover » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:35 pm

PM2K wrote:Awesome stuff! Great to see you back here, too! :D And love your avatar... :)

Good morning (as it is here at this moment) PM2K, thank you for both compliments...and nice to be peeking back in. :D

Musekal

Postby Musekal » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:55 pm

That is a beautiful area you've constructed. Well done.

EroticMudLover

Postby EroticMudLover » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:58 pm

Musekal wrote:That is a beautiful area you've constructed. Well done.

Thank you Musekal we're pretty pleased with how it turned out. We have 1/2 a sim that has a huge mud pit, a large swamp area which pretty much was made to look like a bog area with two quicksand pits. Feeding into that we have another quicksand pit that is more long than wide and we have another corner where we have a huge quicksand pit.

I love the ability to have different things in each area to RP with. We change it all the time and each time it seems to get better and better.I call it our Eden as it seems fitting with all the foilage etc. He's the builder and messes with the land since I always screw it up... and I'm the One whos the decorator with the green thumb...works well!

SL is getting better and better with the abilities to transform the land into any paradise one may like. It helps if you can script for sure...which is another thing I leave up to him...I just look pretty. ;)

Return to “Second Life”