Mangrove Is Back

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
commadore

Re: Mangrove Is Back

Postby commadore » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:04 am

Leterrible wrote:In which region is the Mangrove Swamp, please ?

I'll second this. It's been a while since I've last used SL, and it looks like they changed a lot since then, so I can't figure any damn thing out, like trying to find the Mangrove Swamp. I've tried typing that in the search bar at the top but I get nothing out of it.

Any help in finding this lovely place would be greatly appreciated, preferably before I give up on SL. Again.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm a skull-f**king incompetent LOL. Apparently I needed to have the viewer on "Advanced" to be able to search for the area.

Looks good. It's going to take me some time to get back up to speed with SL, but glad to see the sinking looks good on it :D

Musekal

Postby Musekal » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:20 am

Has Mangrove turned into a private swamp? I had some good fun with friends that new swamp area. Well done Mr. Digriz.

James diGriz

Postby James diGriz » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:06 pm

It is a public play area, with a couple exceptions of a couple people breaking the rules there. The rules are given on a note card. While I am pretty kind about letting people use my land(working on acquiring the whole sim slowly, only 2 holdouts) I have a couple rules. As long as you don't break those rules, you are fine.

I am always looking for new things to put in there. Check out the several sky boxes I put up. They have some nice surprises.
How unfortunate you didn't have a proper guide to navigate these swamps.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:01 pm

Kaella wrote:And just when you thought it couldn't get better, he adds new stuff. :D

And very awesome stuff it is, too.... :D

Thanks for posting!

James diGriz

Postby James diGriz » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:39 am

Someone made an accidental adjustment to access rights, that has now been fixed. The mangrove swamp is public again.
How unfortunate you didn't have a proper guide to navigate these swamps.

Return to “Second Life”