A New day, a new beginning

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
bogbud

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby bogbud » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:46 pm

This time not commenting on the raingear-girls...

cerberus wrote:
She waited patiently, the drug to keep her calm was working fine. I mean, you couldn't have a sacrifice getting all panicky, could you?! The aphrodisiac should start taking effect soon. In a calm detached way, she was looking forward to that, after all it would be her first time. A fleeting thought crossed her mind, it would be her last as well. She dismissed the thought, it was an honour to be selected to appease the gods.
00576-2301637206.png

Time: Evening of September 7th, Year 9 AD

The Germans have gathered here to worship and pray to the old gods. Three Roman legions will arrive soon and the outcome of this battle will make history. It would have not been possible with her sacrifice!

cerberus wrote:
Ah, that secret moment of passion, alone in the marshes. Just the two of them. And, of course the 15 bird watchers with binoculars.
00268-1020992805.png

Now they have legs! What kind of prompt did you use? Tall, athletic, cross-country-runners? Just great and the bird-watchers are really lucky!
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:14 pm

MadMax359 wrote:the Gods should be pleased, a fine redhead! and thoughtful to give her drugs to... divert her

as for the battling redheads, someone has got to rip some bodices soon, right? :twisted:

I'm sure the gods were very pleased, the drugs make it easier to persuade the next one as well.

Indeed, it is a reasonable assumption that bodices were duly ripped to shreds.

bogbud wrote:This time not commenting on the raingear-girls...

cerberus wrote:
She waited patiently, the drug to keep her calm was working fine. I mean, you couldn't have a sacrifice getting all panicky, could you?! The aphrodisiac should start taking effect soon. In a calm detached way, she was looking forward to that, after all it would be her first time. A fleeting thought crossed her mind, it would be her last as well. She dismissed the thought, it was an honour to be selected to appease the gods.
00576-2301637206.png

Time: Evening of September 7th, Year 9 AD

The Germans have gathered here to worship and pray to the old gods. Three Roman legions will arrive soon and the outcome of this battle will make history. It would have not been possible with her sacrifice!

Oh that's a cool link, I really like that, well done.

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
Ah, that secret moment of passion, alone in the marshes. Just the two of them. And, of course the 15 bird watchers with binoculars.
00268-1020992805.png

Now they have legs! What kind of prompt did you use? Tall, athletic, cross-country-runners? Just great and the bird-watchers are really lucky!

Well, they've always had legs but, if there is too much of them showing, I consider them "off topic" and they end up on the trash pile! That SDXL model, it's called JuggernautXL usually provides "fit" subjects, some even enhanced, you know three legs! Maybe I need to adjust my filtering criteria and allow a bit more leg in my selections!

She didn't mind playing in quicksand, she found it quite exhilarating, but as she'd walked along the beach, the surface had collapsed and she'd fallen into a deep hole with quicksand at the bottom. This was different, now the exhilaration was heightened by a considerable amount of fear.
00227-1862685682.png

Practicing for the "Hard Woman" in two weeks, Tracy was working on her endurance and had been standing still for over an hours. Well, "still" is a relative term, she had actually been moving but only downwards. Now she was wondering if she'd be able to move her legs, she hadn't been able to feel them for some time and couldn't tell whether they were stuck or would respond if she attempted to move. There was always the possibility of sinking further, but she tried not to think of that.
00302-4032635045.png

It have been a bit frustrating trudging about the bog, she'd been wondering if there was any deep mud there at all, but now she's found some, well, her right leg had found some. She hoped there was also room for her left leg and maybe some other bits as well.
00577-42805899.png

She was having fun stepping through the mud. Hopefully, she'd find it equally fun after the next step, when she hit the really deep part!
00648-1598286966.png

It had been all right up to now, but it is surprising how difficult it is to keep your balance when there's no solid ground under your feet and every movement results in one foot or the other sinking a bit deeper!
01328-465538351.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:43 pm

cerberus wrote:
She didn't mind playing in quicksand, she found it quite exhilarating, but as she'd walked along the beach, the surface had collapsed and she'd fallen into a deep hole with quicksand at the bottom. This was different, now the exhilaration was heightened by a considerable amount of fear.
00227-1862685682.png

Practicing for the "Hard Woman" in two weeks, Tracy was working on her endurance and had been standing still for over an hours. Well, "still" is a relative term, she had actually been moving but only downwards. Now she was wondering if she'd be able to move her legs, she hadn't been able to feel them for some time and couldn't tell whether they were stuck or would respond if she attempted to move. There was always the possibility of sinking further, but she tried not to think of that.
00302-4032635045.png

Both looks incredibly dangerous. The first one is something you would more expect while trying to cross some glacier.

cerberus wrote:
It had been all right up to now, but it is surprising how difficult it is to keep your balance when there's no solid ground under your feet and every movement results in one foot or the other sinking a bit deeper!
01328-465538351.png

Thats a classic and it can be A LOT of fun. Somehow most horsegirls don't like it when i just lead them to the deeper and stickier spots. :lol:
I follow a couple of them on social media and these girls have identical problems with their paddock: https://www.instagram.com/dusibama/
Screenshot 2024-04-19 131401.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:56 pm

hmmm if i kneel next to the hole i should be able to pull her out... but i'll need something to pull her with... something black and lacy... :twisted:

and Tracy didn't care that Winter is Coming, huh?
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:32 pm

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
00227-1862685682.png

00302-4032635045.png

Both looks incredibly dangerous. The first one is something you would more expect while trying to cross some glacier.

I'm not going to argue with that, neither of these situations are safe, It's surprisingly easy get exposure or hypothermia and Tracy is a candidate for both of those. I haven't come across the sand hole situation but I've seen something pretty much as nasty in a peat area. There'd been a drought and everything was dried up. I noticed a dark area and investigated. The dark area was a hole in the surface of the peat, about three feet in diameter and three to four feed deep. At the bottom of the hole was a soggy peat mush similar to the peat pits used by Fred and Dave. I've no idea how deep the mush was and wasn't about to jump in to investigate. I'm guessing that earlier there hadn't been a hole in the surface, just a layer of dried peat suspended over the void. I've been a little warier of dry peat bogs since then.

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
01328-465538351.png

Thats a classic and it can be A LOT of fun. Somehow most horsegirls don't like it when i just lead them to the deeper and stickier spots. :lol:
I follow a couple of them on social media and these girls have identical problems with their paddock: https://www.instagram.com/dusibama/
Screenshot 2024-04-19 131401.jpg

Yep, I've seen a few clips like that myself, they are always fun.

MadMax359 wrote:hmmm if i kneel next to the hole i should be able to pull her out... but i'll need something to pull her with... something black and lacy... :twisted:

and Tracy didn't care that Winter is Coming, huh?

Ah, you want to watch the sides around that hole, they could collapse as well and you'd end up in there with her! At least you'd have something black and lacy to wave in an attempt to attract help. Well, Tracy was trying to get tough, probably all she got was exposure, not that she isn't exposed already!

Well, trying to jump across the ditch had been a bad idea. As she'd tried to jump, the soggy ground had given and foreshortened her jump, leaving her well short of the far bank. She decided she had no option but to crawl across the remaining distance to the bank. Except, when she tried to move forward the mud gurgled and she settled down a few more inches. This was going to need some thought and planning before she made any more attempts. The mud gurgled again and she sank another couple of inches. OK, not that much thought and planning then!
00134-2865289185.png

"Well, I suppose somebody pedantic wouldn't call these rainsuits, but they're just a waterproof as any rainsuit!" ... "Except at the front, rain could run down the front." ... "OK OK, I suppose rain could run down the front!" ..." and mud, mud could run down the front as well." ... "God, you're a bundle of fun today aren't you!"
00221-3450177031.png

Andrea was beginning to have doubts about this photoshoot, it was supposed to be a fashion shoot but you couldn't see much of the clothes now. And then there was that safe word, it was beginning to disturb her. I mean, what kind of safe word is "blub".
00419-1826095838.png

Francine wasn't entered in any "Hard Woman" competitions, she just liked rubbing cold mud between her legs!
00439-1000122986.png

Angela had her camera set up, aimed and recording. She was going to have a lot of fun then post the resulting video on UMD. She hoped it would make her quite a lot of money!
00451-2261879659.png
Cerberus

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:19 am

cerberus wrote:
.....I haven't come across the sand hole situation but I've seen something pretty much as nasty in a peat area. There'd been a drought and everything was dried up. I noticed a dark area and investigated. The dark area was a hole in the surface of the peat, about three feet in diameter and three to four feed deep. At the bottom of the hole was a soggy peat mush similar to the peat pits used by Fred and Dave. I've no idea how deep the mush was and wasn't about to jump in to investigate. I'm guessing that earlier there hadn't been a hole in the surface, just a layer of dried peat suspended over the void. I've been a little warier of dry peat bogs since then.

Now that's an interesting story! Also remembers me of one of my past outings i did describe here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=21881&start=10#p137082
There was not exactly a big hole, but lots of small pockets of air that would have been filled with water normaly. It was quite an adventure!

cerberus wrote:"Well, I suppose somebody pedantic wouldn't call these rainsuits, but they're just a waterproof as any rainsuit!" ... "Except at the front, rain could run down the front." ... "OK OK, I suppose rain could run down the front!" ..." and mud, mud could run down the front as well." ... "God, you're a bundle of fun today aren't you!"
00221-3450177031.png

Catsuits are okay ;)
I'm feeling home.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:26 pm

i think Angela has found a winning plan!

meanwhile, you two should keep bickering until you're at least a foot deeper.... :twisted:

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:14 pm

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
.....I haven't come across the sand hole situation but I've seen something pretty much as nasty in a peat area. There'd been a drought and everything was dried up. I noticed a dark area and investigated. The dark area was a hole in the surface of the peat, about three feet in diameter and three to four feed deep. At the bottom of the hole was a soggy peat mush similar to the peat pits used by Fred and Dave. I've no idea how deep the mush was and wasn't about to jump in to investigate. I'm guessing that earlier there hadn't been a hole in the surface, just a layer of dried peat suspended over the void. I've been a little warier of dry peat bogs since then.

Now that's an interesting story! Also remembers me of one of my past outings i did describe here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=21881&start=10#p137082
There was not exactly a big hole, but lots of small pockets of air that would have been filled with water normaly. It was quite an adventure!

Yes, that's the sort of thing, but in my case we hadn't had rain for a couple of months (it was a freak summer, one of the driest on record) so the top layers were bone dry. There was a place at the side of the pit where the underlying granite reached the surface. I stood on this to look into the pit, it was a lot bigger inside than the hole in the surface! I think it was the underground watercourse having to go round the granite that excavated the hole.

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:"Well, I suppose somebody pedantic wouldn't call these rainsuits, but they're just a waterproof as any rainsuit!" ... "Except at the front, rain could run down the front." ... "OK OK, I suppose rain could run down the front!" ..." and mud, mud could run down the front as well." ... "God, you're a bundle of fun today aren't you!"
00221-3450177031.png

Catsuits are okay ;)

Yep, I quite like catsuits as well. Strangely, I haven't got any mention of catsuits in my prompts at the moment, I think these are meant to be cyberpunks. Different models give different results (you may have noticed bit of a change in style on some pics) and I like to change things a bit now and then.

MadMax359 wrote:i think Angela has found a winning plan!

meanwhile, you two should keep bickering until you're at least a foot deeper.... :twisted:

I think Angela could be on to a nice little earner there and I'm sure the other two will keep bickering for some time longer. Maybe that's why one of them is concerned about mud getting down the front of the outfit!

Megan was getting a bit worried, these Acquo boots were expensive, she didn't want them to get flooded with mud! Megan had worse things to worry about but she didn't know about them yet!
00515-1669862063.png

Damn it, her muddy hands kept slipping off the riding boot she was trying to pull out of the mud. She failed to notice that the boots she was wearing were gradually sinking deeper.
00616-2106071115.png

This vision of beauty was walking towards you through the mud, you could only stare in rapt attention. Suddenly the vision disappeared, as you snapped out of your fantasy, to be replaced by a burly game warden with a shotgun and a big angry looking dog. Oh shit, you thought!
00700-1594665494.png

The mud seethed and bubbled around her. A geyser, here, she couldn't believe it!
00748-2860293789.png

"If you don't stop looking down my cleavage I'm going to slap two handfuls of mud into your face!"
00177-1971922361.png
Cerberus

Drgb988

Postby Drgb988 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:42 am

cerberus wrote:"If you don't stop looking down my cleavage I'm going to slap two handfuls of mud into your face!"
00177-1971922361.png

Other woman- "Don't threaten me with a good time" ;)

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:50 pm

just moving along, officer, just leaving!
(into my dreams again) :twisted:

Return to “AI Creations”