Ai art program Question?

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Sand_Fox

Ai art program Question?

Postby Sand_Fox » Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:47 am

I am curious since Ai art is a thing. Where would one go to use Ai to make art for you?

MooonlightRose

Re: Ai art program Question?

Postby MooonlightRose » Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:59 pm

Sexy.ai, app.prodia.com, Mage.Space or imgcreator.zmo.ai are the best I've found. Sexy.ai is essentially completely free, Prodia is completely free, Mage.space requires you to pay to get the good stuff but has the most options, imgcreator is either pay or build up uses daily starting at 6 and counting up to 10 a day. Imgcreator is also very good at cleaning up messed up faces on otherwise great pics from sexy.ai and prodia with its img2img, a feature both of the first 2 lack.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:17 pm

There are lot of different AI art platforms - too many to name, but you can easily find one that suits your preferred style. The sites that you can use will usually run off a single or a range of AI models, each being better suited or fine-tuned for specific outputs. These sites may offer a premium service with added benefits.

I personally use Mage.Space. The free version uses Stable Diffusion 1.5 as its AI model, but the subscription model gives access to dozens of fine-tuned models that are much more specific in generating what I want. I also use NovelAI, which is built on an anime model, but I find it is better at generating raw images to work with, so I often use NovelAI outputs in my work on Stable Diffusion.

Alternatively, you can also download the entire Stable Diffusion program (and its fine-tuned models) and run it on your own computer. This is a bit more complex to set up but not too hard. It uses your hardware rather than public servers.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

MooonlightRose

Postby MooonlightRose » Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:31 pm

There's also https://tinybots.net/artbot which in theory should be the best due to allowing you to use 5 LoRAs to give the AI a better idea of certain things you want such as, for example, extremely short skirts, but I've never really managed to get that to work. Completely free though.

Sand_Fox

Postby Sand_Fox » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:24 pm

Thank you both for your information, it has been very illuminating. I did not know there were this many, nor that where public use already. i was under the impression it was still too new. I shall have to check some of these out. Thanks again

Return to “AI Creations”