Jinn’s AI Swamp

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Boggy Man

Re: Jinn’s AI Swamp

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:36 am

Perhaps Supergirl could try grabbing onto one of those tentacles to try and pull herself out of the mire.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:17 am

Boggy Man wrote:Perhaps Supergirl could try grabbing onto one of those tentacles to try and pull herself out of the mire.

She could try. I’d probably have to write a sequel that details the lewd tentacle shit that would happen to her if she did that.

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:28 am

I was going through some inventory and found a few gems I haven’t got around to posting. I wrote an accompanying story to go with this one to celebrate our impending alien invasion…
F35A32A4-A336-41E4-A4E4-243815840A36.jpeg

Whatever was flying ahead of Supergirl, it was fast; super fast, and crazy maneuverable. She labored to keep up with the ‘tic tac’ shaped craft that she had been tracking up the west coast of North America, on its mind boggling trajectory. It seemed to change course randomly, instantly stopping from mach speeds, turning on a dime and accelerating at impossible rates into the upper atmosphere before returning to sea level in the blink of an eye. A human invention it was not, and Kara wanted a meet & greet with it, or its pilot.

Flying along side of the curious craft over the British Columbia interior, Kara observed the silently sleek, aerodynamic tic tac from a daringly close distance. The wingless craft was roughly the size of a bus and was moving with no observable propulsion system, probably a tight anti-gravity pack, Kara surmised.

Something else with wings were fast approaching from the opposite direction; two RCAF CF18s had been dispatched to intercept the tic tac and were coming in hot. ‘Welcome to Canada,’ Kara smirked as the tic tac began to buzz in a defensive manner, emitting a potent electromagnetic force field. Without warning, two sidewinder missiles from the fighter jets came rushing at Kara and her unidentified flying companion. The tic tac quickly responded by projecting crippling EMF pulses at each of the fast approaching sidewinders, causing explosions that sent Supergirl careening into the side of the pill-shaped UAP. A surge of pain travelled through Kara’s body as immense electromagnetic vibrations from the craft’s shields zapped her into a free fall from fifteen thousand feet.

In shock and unable to fly out of her rapid descent, Kara tumbled out of control toward a forested valley below. She was powerless, and could only muster enough strength to right herself and decrease her terminal velocity to a slow plummet just before… a ‘PLWOP’ sound spewed from the boggy sand as Kara landed into the surprisingly soft Canadian soil.

‘Ugh… Welcome to Canada,’ frowned Kara, sitting up in the sandy pool of forest muck that had broke her fall. Still dizzy and weak from her collision with the tic tac, her attempts to stand up were met with oozing resistance; every movement Kara made seemed to cause her legs to sink. She tried to push on the sandy surface with her hands but they only plunged down into the saturated, soily silt.

Kara gasped as she realized there was a price to pay for her somewhat comfortable fall from grace; the cushiony Canadian cookie dough she had plopped down into was in fact deceivingly deadly. ‘Oh no!’ Kara cried, ‘It’s QUICKSAND!’ As if responding to her panicked whimpers, the sucking sand pit began to bubble and gurgle around the slowly submerging Supergirl. Horrified, Kara watched as slimy sand poured in around her sinking legs, greedily swallowing them into its diabolical depths as she struggled desperately to escape. Fighting fatigue as well as the gooey grasp of the quicksand, Kara’s remaining strength was nearly snuffed as she felt herself being sucked deeper and deeper.

It was hopeless, she thought as the slurping quagmire pulled her trapped body further into its muddy maw; its lethal suction gripping her tighter in its hungry clutches. Defeated, Kara stopped struggling and sadly surrendered to the awful quicksand pit that was ceaselessly devouring her. Weak and without her powers, she could do nothing more but tearfully submit to the quaking bog; her cape fanning out over the sand as it began to envelope her breasts and soak through her skin tight spandex.

The sound of fighter jets grew faint and then disappeared in the distance. Kara closed her eyes, tears rolling down her cheeks. The only noise around the helpless heroine was the wind in the trees and the terrible belching and burping of the ghastly quicksand that she was about to drown in. The doomed superheroine was up to her neck in goop when something cast a shadow over her face. Was this the end? Was this the last gulp of hideous quicksand washing over her? Kara opened her eyes. She could still see trees and cloudy skies overhead, and something else unexpected hovering directly above her. ‘Tic Tac,’ exhaled Supergirl, ‘Welcome to Canada…’
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:36 am

Trying out different filters. I like the pin-up appeal of this one…
EC4627C4-311F-42E9-8171-1C0391571E02.jpeg

‘(GASP)!!’
After feeling the shifting soil, a shocked and powerless Supergirl watched as her boots disappeared into the soggy sand that had liquified under her hesitant steps through the treacherous swamp.

As deviously planned, the jungle path she was told to follow had led her directly into the gooey trap that was waiting for her.

‘Ohmygod!’ whimpered Kara, ‘I’m sinking! It’s quicksand!’ The helpless heroine struggled her long legs as the hungry quagmire gulped down her trembling knees.

‘Oh no!’ pouted Kara, ‘it’s sucking me deeper!’ The stuck superheroine fought desperately to free her legs from the sandy syrup that was now slurping down her strong, silky thighs.

‘What am I going to do?’ panicked Supergirl, biting her lip and looking around frantically for anything to help her escape the sucking death trap.

‘GLORP… BLOOP BLORP…’ belched the bottomless bog. Icky swamp bubbles splattered goop on the sinking Supergirl as she wiggled her hips defiantly in the gluttonous quicksand.

‘Oh, this is awful!’ Kara cried, pushing her hands down uselessly into the sinister sand pit. The more she struggled the deeper she sank, and the more dire her situation was becoming.

Perspiration glistened on Kara’s heaving chest in the hot, humid jungle air as she fought for her life in the perilous pit. Her sweat soaked spandex leotard was becoming saturated with the soupy sand crawling its way up her captured body.

‘UHN!… No! HELP! SOMEBODY!’ the terrified heroine cried out in desperation, as goopy quicksand oozed over her perky young breasts. Her pleas would go unanswered; nobody would be there to rescue her. ‘UHN! This can’t be happening!’ debated the imperiled Supergirl; her denial would not save her either.

‘GLORP… BLUP…’ the quicksand continued to burp and churn wickedly around the trapped and tearful damsel.

‘Oh no, no! Please NO!!’ the beautiful but doomed Supergirl moaned and whimpered hopelessly as her overwhelmed body continued to be dragged down, now almost completely under the surface of the sickening swamp trap. In a few moments, those desperate cries would be silenced by the wretched final gulps of the horrible quicksand…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:42 am

Trying some different colors and clothing. Same ol’ scenario though…
5FCA9FA5-9038-42C6-BF3C-9C1916804553.jpeg

Supergirl opted to make the journey through the treacherous swamp on foot instead of waiting for her powers and flying ability to return. There was no sense in waiting around for another attack by the heroine-hunting light anomaly that had sapped her strength and clipped her wings.

The eerily thick blanket of fog over the swamp was blocking the highly coveted sunlight Kara required to recharge her life force batteries. To get to it, she would have to trek through miles of marshy mire and dangerously deceptive bog. Kara knew full well in her powerless state that one wrong step and she’d be swallowed alive by the unforgiving swamp goo.

Kara proceeded with caution across the swamp’s spongy, moss covered ground. She ambled slowly and gently, while the mud below the moss bubbled and quaked under her careful strides. Kara was afraid that any sudden movement might cause her legs to tear through the thin layer of moss between her and the fathomless quagmire beneath her. She was also concerned that standing still for too long would harvest the same fate. So Kara kept moving, with calm, delicate steps through the gooey glade.

In a particularly plush area, Kara nearly lost her balance and had to steady herself. Unbeknown to her a large section of the moss under her feet had ripped away, and sent Kara’s legs plopping down into a freshly exposed bottomless pit of thick, muddy quicksand.

Frozen with surprise, Kara felt her body slowly but steadily sinking into the deep mud hole. Disgusting gas bubbles and squelching noises emitted from the bog as she tried to pull her pretty legs from the sticky pit. To her dismay, her struggling was only forcing her legs deeper into the malevolent muck.

Quicksand oozing over her knees, Supergirl felt a tinge of panic and let out an involuntary whimper. The slurping sludge continued relentlessly to devour the helpless heroine, sucking down her thighs and soiling the bottom of her tight, form-fitting mini dress. Kara wiggled and writhed rebelliously in the bubbling bog as it churned and gulped her hopeless body deeper and deeper.

Fighting desperately to escape, Kara tried to push herself out, but her arms merely plunged into the menacing mire. The vulnerable superheroine moaned with despair as the remorseless quicksand engulfed her breasts with rude sounding gurgles. It seemed as though nothing would stop the terrible sinking pit of peril from claiming the frightened Supergirl caught in its deadly clutches…

Kara winced as a bright light shone down into her eyes from above. The light anomaly was back, she feared as she shielded her eyes with her muddy, gloved hand. When it rains, it pours she thought, surrendering to her fate. But it wasn’t raining, it was shining; the light beaming sharply through the dense fog was not her adversary, it was Sun. Up to her chin in the ceaselessly sucking quicksand, Supergirl felt the warmth of solar rays on what little of her skin was still above the surface of the swamp…

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:39 pm

These alternate suit varieties are gorgeous! I wouldn't have originally thought that a white suit on her would look all that great but it really does!
Nicely descriptive stories as well! I love how you always describe the vile quicksand! :twisted:
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:23 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:These alternate suit varieties are gorgeous! I wouldn't have originally thought that a white suit on her would look all that great but it really does!

The thought of those clean, pristine, white tights of hers getting soiled by filthy, disgusting muck is my jam.

sixgunzloaded wrote: Nicely descriptive stories as well! I love how you always describe the vile quicksand! :twisted:

Thank you very much! I’ve put a lot of love into those stories… figuratively speaking. The quicksand truly is the co-star of the narrative so I take my time in making it sound as horrifying and villainous as possible.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:22 am

Jinn wrote:Thank you very much! I’ve put a lot of love into those stories… figuratively speaking. The quicksand truly is the co-star of the narrative so I take my time in making it sound as horrifying and villainous as possible.

...and hungry! :twisted:
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:16 pm

Boggy Man wrote:
Jinn wrote:The quicksand truly is the co-star of the narrative so I take my time in making it sound as horrifying and villainous as possible.

...and hungry! :twisted:

For real! Starving and insatiable! I like making the quicksand seem like it’s alive with its sounds and movements, like it’s consciously devouring its prey. So hot. For me I think that aspect makes quicksand peril appealing to tentacle and vore fantasy lovers as well.

Speaking of which, I’ve been dabbling in some tentacle and vore stuff as well that I won’t post here since it’s sans sable mouvant but it’ll definitely be going on my DeviantArt page.

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:02 pm

I’ve been researching photo editing apps for my iPhone since I do all my work on it. I’ve been getting away so far with the basic editing tools on my phone for cropping, getting rid of extra fingers, summer teeth, and adding extra pieces of clothing but I need a good layering program to fix stuff like different colored eyes. For example in this quicksand pic, Supergirl’s eyes look like a fucking malamute. I’m just hesitant on getting an app that I have to pay a membership for, instead of a one-and-done purchase.

This story was supposed to be a short and sweet few paragraphs but it really got away from me. I didn’t actually know how it was going to end last night, until I slept on it. Enjoy…
CD3690F5-7B60-4336-902B-2040DA05D31B.jpeg

The three Boss Crew gangsters lead their tied up, gagged & blindfolded captive through the jungle swamp to an ominous looking boggy clearing. ‘That’s close enough,’ cautioned the leader, as the group stopped beside a pair of the looming dead trees that lined a rather sinister looking mud hole.

‘Alright boys, let the cat outta the bag,’ he ordered, nodding at their prisoner. The two thugs flanking a subdued Supergirl removed her hood and unstrapped a red gag ball from her mouth. ‘Love the bondage gear,’ Kara coughed. ‘Was that your idea, Big Deal?’ she asked the leader whom she recognized immediately. Kara also picked out one of the other droogs as ‘Mouth Piece’, and the third guy she didn’t know.

Big Deal didn’t respond to the sarcastic superheroine. ‘The ropes too, boys,’ he motioned. The two goons looked at each other puzzled, then executed the order, releasing Kara’s arms from an intricate system of rope and knots that looked right out of a fetish fantasy. ‘Don’t worry boys, pussycat’s got not claws,’ assured Big Deal. Kara tried to struggle but was easily overpowered by her handlers. Her strength was nearly gone and she had a crushing headache with a severe case of vertigo; all the hallmarks of kryptonite poisoning.

‘What are you guys going to do with me?’ demanded the harmless heroine, still struggling with her captors who were quite aggressively manhandling her. ‘We’re not going to do anything “with” you today, honey,’ revealed Big Deal, ‘As much as we’d love to peel off those sexy tights of yours and have ourselves a super-party, our orders from BossMan were specific.’

‘We’s just supposed to give you the rock, then give you the roll,’ piped Mouth Piece, close-talking some rancid breath into Kara’s ear. ‘Yo, shut the fuck up, man,’ snipped the third unnamed gangster trying to hush Mouth Piece before he spilled too many beans. The ‘rock’ was surely kryptonite, Kara deduced; they must have secretly planted a tiny amount on her somewhere.

‘Okay, okay boys,’ gaveled Big Deal, ‘Put her in.’ The pair of criminals steered Kara to the mud pit. ‘Put me in? In what?!’ inquired Kara, anxiously looking at the bubbling muck before her. Mouth Piece and the third guy heaved the stunned Supergirl into the middle of the disgusting pit.

Kara yelped, landing with an icky sounding ‘KPLUP PLOOP…’ The bog quivered and quaked from her dramatic plunge. ‘UGH!’ revolted Kara, half sitting in the thick muck, buried up to her knees. She tried to free her sunken calves, but her resistance was causing her to sink. ‘What is this stuff?!’ demanded Kara, unsure if she wanted to know the answer.

‘It’s quicksand,’ replied Big Deal, in a matter-of-fact tone, while the two other henchmen grinned and ogled the stuck superheroine in her deviously deep dilemma.

‘Qu..Quicksand?!’ gasped Supergirl, slowly sinking into the bottomless quagmire. Thick mud churned and poured over Kara’s thighs as she desperately struggled her legs. Awful gas and sandy filth bubbled and spewed hideously from the depths of the bog as if making room in its belly for the captured heroine it was devouring. Moaning in anguish, Kara twisted and turned redundantly in the sucking slime as it pulled her weakened body deeper and deeper.

‘We’d love to stick around, but it looks like you’re doing all the sticking around for us,’ Big Deal joked, proud of his bullshit humor, ‘So long, super-tits.’

‘We gotta bounce because someone brought a “bat” to a gunfight,’ chimed in Mouth Piece. ‘Yo, shut the fuck up, man!’ spat third guy. ‘Bruce,’ whispered Kara, under her breath. Mr. Wayne must have gotten the RSVP she sent before being captured by BossMan’s gang. The three goons sauntered back into the jungle, leaving the trapped Kryptonian to be swallowed by the insatiably ravenous quicksand pit. Mouth Piece smirked out a lewd jerk-off gesture on the way for good measure before disappearing in the undergrowth.

The belching, sandy sludge continued to gulp down Supergirl’s helpless body as she searched frantically in her tights, her gloves and her cape for the planted poisonous rock. Kara could feel the overwhelming suction of the pit’s mucky maw as it slurped down her hips, then her mid section. Out of options and time, Kara whimpered as the ceaseless sinking pit’s gooey mud oozed over her chest. She had given up searching for the kryptonite fragment, and was starting to give up hope. Cries of despair and panic came from the teary eyed, hopeless hero as bubbling gunk poured in over her shoulders. Maybe Batman knew where she was and would save her, she wondered doubtfully as swamp goo inched up her neck and crawled over her chin. Defeated and crying, Kara closed her tear soaked eyes and took a final deep breath as her face vanished into the syrupy soil…

Something like a tree branch or a root was nudging her right hand at the surface. Holding her last breath under the quicksand, Kara grasped the object and held on tightly as the mystery person on the other end began to pull the sunken superheroine from the deadly pit. Kara gasped for air as she rose up from the gooey depths; her body was being extracted from the muddy clutches of death and dragged to solid safety at the edge of the bog. Covered in filth, wide eyed Supergirl collapsed on terra firma and cried out in relief to her savior, ‘Third guy!!’

‘Yo, shut the fuck up!’ he whispered, shushing the confused but overjoyed, mud covered superheroine. ‘They call me Hush Money,’ he corrected, as he placed his hand on Kara’s chest, gently pushing her onto her back. He slid his hands down her legs, clearing gobs of mud from her hips and thighs, and extracted one of her boots. Bewildered, Kara was still kryptonite ill, and totally at his mercy. He could do whatever he wanted to her and that would be ok, she thought as she bit her muddy lip and submissively let the strong man handle her long legs. Hush Money pulled a small, clear plastic flap containing the kryptonite fragment from her boot, tossing it into the bog.

‘Why are you doing this?’ pondered Kara, wiping her face as her hero helped her with her footwear. Without looking at her, Hush Money continued to help clean the quicksand from her tights. ‘You saved my life once,’ he quietly admitted, ‘I’m just paying you back.’ Hush helped Kara to her feet before turning to walk away.

‘Hush!’ cried Kara, as her rescuer started off. ‘SHHH! Shut the fuck up!’ hissed Hush, turning to quiet down the dirty damsel. He was met with a very tender hug and a somewhat prolonged kiss of gratitude from a thankful Supergirl. Silently, the two then parted ways, venturing in opposite directions both literally and figuratively.
Last edited by Jinn on Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “AI Creations”