Theo’s AI Quicksandbox

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox New Post 12/23/23

Postby Theo » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:08 am

I know it’s a little off topic, but here’s something very different for a change, something that I’ve always liked in addition to mud and quicksand. Some people like chocolate covered rabbits, but I prefer chocolate covered ladies :P Think of it as, “a sweet treat for the holidays” :D

Choc 01.jpg

Choc 02.jpg

Choc 03.jpeg

Choc 04.jpeg

Choc 05.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Theo on Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:10 am

A little story in the style of Roger Horton from Honest Ads. Think nothing could possibly go wrong in a chocolate bath — think again!

This holiday season, give that special chocolate obsessed gal in your life the gift of a decedent, melted chocolate bath. For just one-hundred easy payments of $19.99, you can fuel her raging chocolate addiction, and make her all stress melt away in that warm, silky, coco goodness.

Choc 06.jpg

Choc 07.jpg

Just don’t forget to tell her that as the chocolate cools it will thicken and harden, trapping her like quick setting cement. But hey, if you forget, don’t worry. You know that she’s perfectly capable of eating her weight in chocolate, so she should be able to eat her way out no problem.

Choc 08.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:12 am

Okay, one more set. I had so many good ones like these, I just couldn’t stop at five. It was like a box of cookies, or a bag of chips lol :D

Choc Extra 01.jpeg

Choc Extra 02.jpeg

Choc Extra 03.jpeg

Choc Extra 04.jpeg

Choc Extra 05.jpeg

cerberus

Re: Theo’s AI Quicksandbox

Postby cerberus » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:00 pm

Mmmm, dessert time. Tasty!
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

65sinking

Postby 65sinking » Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:41 am

Delectable! I have a sweet tooth, and the combination of a lovely lady and chocolate is simply delicious. :D

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:58 pm

Holiday yummies!!! My blood glucose is going up just looking at these! :lol:
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:46 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:Holiday yummies!!! My blood glucose is going up just looking at these! :lol:

No worries! There is such a thing as sugar free chocolate :D

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox: New Stuff New Years Eve 2023!

Postby Theo » Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:35 am

Here’s some of my early attempts at sets with multiple characters. As others have said, the AI tends to blend character traits together a lot. Nevertheless, I found some uses for some.

Forget the buddy system, this group of sinking enthusiasts weren’t taking any chances in the thick quarry clay. Two would take turns playing and sinking in the mud, while one stood by just in case someone needed a hand getting out, which also afforded the opportunity to get some pictures. But they rarely if ever had any trouble getting unstuck.

GirlsQuarryFun 01.jpeg

GirlsQuarryFun 02.jpeg

GirlsQuarryFun 03.jpeg

GirlsQuarryFun 04.jpeg

GirlsQuarryFun 05.jpeg

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox: New Stuff New Years Eve 2023!

Postby Theo » Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:38 am

If the AI can’t make them look different, I guess you could always think of them as being Sisters playing in the mud :D

MoreGirlsInMud 01.jpg

MoreGirlsInMud 02.jpg

MoreGirlsInMud 03.jpg

MoreGirlsInMud 04.jpg

MoreGirlsInMud 05.jpeg

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:29 pm

everyone looks so happy, but the last shot of the Twins showed damsels who need to Escape :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “AI Creations”