PM2K's cartoon fakery - requests

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: PM2K's cartoon fakery - requests

Postby PM2K » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:22 pm

velocity88 wrote:Howdy. If you are up to it, could you introduce 2017 by putting this cutie anywhere from hip to breast-deep, at least a bit of nipple showing:
https://d.facdn.net/art/kalahari/137806 ... guitos.jpg

But if you really wanted to qualify for godhood, I challenge you to put this gorgeous lady in the same pit, giving her sinking partner a sexy look:
https://d.facdn.net/art/kalahari/147027 ... mantha.png
Once again, anywhere that covers the sarong but lets us see some mammary. Or, of course, if you have a vision of both lovelies sinking in their own pit, I have no objection. ;)

Happy New Year, and remember to keep smiling all the way under.

First off, I accept your challenge! :D I couldn't get the first link to work, but I wonder if this was the image...
http://kalaharifox.deviantart.com/art/C ... -397435681

I love the lady in the sarong! She is indeed sinkable...

So... my counter challenge is once I get my completed fake posted, would you be able to come up with a story to go with it? :D

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:25 pm

MadMax359 wrote:i love mine... i thought her expression would be great and thanks in general for this whole thread!! :twisted:

Glad you liked it. :D More to come in the coming year. :)

velocity88

Postby velocity88 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:00 am

First off, I accept your challenge! :D I couldn't get the first link to work, but I wonder if this was the image...
http://kalaharifox.deviantart.com/art/C ... -397435681

I love the lady in the sarong! She is indeed sinkable...

So... my counter challenge is once I get my completed fake posted, would you be able to come up with a story to go with it? :D

Yes, that is indeed the proper image. Don't see too many olinguitos as furries, do you?

As for the counter-challenge…I think I can manage a short little diddy to accompany these two lovelies. After all, they too deserve a proper send-off :twisted: .

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:22 am

velocity88 wrote:Yes, that is indeed the proper image. Don't see too many olinguitos as furries, do you?

Can't say that I have. They are cute, for certain.

velocity88 wrote:As for the counter-challenge…I think I can manage a short little diddy to accompany these two lovelies. After all, they too deserve a proper send-off :twisted: .

I kind of suspected you would. And they do deserve a proper send off...;)

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:35 pm

I had requested some help with a manip a while back, in this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=10529&p=73254

...and now I'd like to see your take on it. You could try adding another lady to join her, or maybe come up with your own little backstory...Either way, I look forward to what you do! (Breast-deep, of course ;) )

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:45 pm

DJlurker wrote:I had requested some help with a manip a while back, in this topic:

...and now I'd like to see your take on it. You could try adding another lady to join her, or maybe come up with your own little backstory...Either way, I look forward to what you do! (Breast-deep, of course ;) )

Speaking of backstory, I would love to see a Shantae fake with a backstory. Maybe have her in a tar pit. Of course, this is Shantae, so she'd be having fun.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:14 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:Speaking of backstory, I would love to see a Shantae fake with a backstory. Maybe have her in a tar pit. Of course, this is Shantae, so she'd be having fun.

I can toss Shantae in a tarpit, sure... but I don't know her well enough to do a story. Perhaps you could... if suitably inspired, of course. ;)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:14 pm

DJlurker wrote:I had requested some help with a manip a while back, in this topic:

I'll give it a whirl...

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:28 am

Okay, here's velocity88's furry request. More in progress.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

arisumudvixen

Postby arisumudvixen » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:04 am

PM2K wrote:Okay, here's velocity88's furry request. More in progress.

*licking my lips* Oh yes. those to girls have quite nice. Eyes. yeah that's right eyes.

Return to “Manipulations”