I'm back

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
water_bug_62208

Re: I'm back

Postby water_bug_62208 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:56 am

Thank you again so much for posting additional images from this sink!

Love the looks of her strong, sexy legs struggling and straining as she slowly works herself deeper into the thick, heavy mud. Her poses in these are powerful and dramatic, and I like how her butt cheeks are starting to settle into the mud in Image 023 as she rocks her hips... her hair whipping about depicts the efforts of her struggle quite nicely.

I just noticed that the mud she's stuck lies just below a thin layer of water, so guess the green stuff floating on the water surface is swamp scum of some sort... that adds to the beauty of the sinky scenery.

Thanks for sharing!

JessicaMudder

Postby JessicaMudder » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:51 am

Sorry for the delay in posting pics. I'm really trying to back to sharing my SL adventures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:50 am

No worries on the delay, and thank you for posting these images from this sinking series.

This is a wonderful, struggle-filled sinking adventure! Love the looks of her thick, heavy, shapely legs stuck fast in the thick, heavy mud of the swamp. You can almost feel the suction gripping the wide girth of her thighs as she struggles relentlessly to free them. And, I like how she slowly inches deeper and deeper into the swamp... she looks to be SO STUCK! Obviously, she's going nowhere fast except down.

Thanks for sharing!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:53 pm

we'll wait! keep up the good work... i love the last shot best :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

JessicaMudder

Postby JessicaMudder » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:45 pm

Thanks for sticking around everyone and I'm really happy you guys like these so much! Sadly I don't get much deeper. Someone else came in the shot so I didn't finish up. I do have a short series in an army outfit I did get to finish though. Once this one is done I'll start posting those.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:51 pm

if you could me watching you sink you might think I am the one having a seizure :twisted:

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:45 am

JessicaMudder wrote:Thanks for sticking around everyone and I'm really happy you guys like these so much! Sadly I don't get much deeper. Someone else came in the shot so I didn't finish up. I do have a short series in an army outfit I did get to finish though. Once this one is done I'll start posting those.

Thank you so much for posting these images from your, "Stuck In The Mud" series! I've really enjoyed these, especially since there was so much emphasis on her thick, heavy, sexy legs, and I liked she wore such a skimpy outfit to show off those legs. I also like the idea of a woman with strong, thick, heavy legs getting those legs stuck in thick, heavy mud... you can almost sense the suction gripping her legs tightly and holding her fast as she slowly worked herself deeper and deeper into the swamp mire. Her facial expressions were wonderful as well and added so much to the overall feel of the series.

Thanks for sharing!

JessicaMudder

Postby JessicaMudder » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:19 am

MadMax359 wrote:if you could me watching you sink you might think I am the one having a seizure :twisted:

:D I'll take your word for it

water_bug_62208 wrote:
JessicaMudder wrote:Thanks for sticking around everyone and I'm really happy you guys like these so much! Sadly I don't get much deeper. Someone else came in the shot so I didn't finish up. I do have a short series in an army outfit I did get to finish though. Once this one is done I'll start posting those.

Thank you so much for posting these images from your, "Stuck In The Mud" series! I've really enjoyed these, especially since there was so much emphasis on her thick, heavy, sexy legs, and I liked she wore such a skimpy outfit to show off those legs. I also like the idea of a woman with strong, thick, heavy legs getting those legs stuck in thick, heavy mud... you can almost sense the suction gripping her legs tightly and holding her fast as she slowly worked herself deeper and deeper into the swamp mire. Her facial expressions were wonderful as well and added so much to the overall feel of the series.

Thanks for sharing!

Glad you liked them so much. This certainly is my favorite way to sink. The more mud that can touch my skin directly the better.

Now, as promised, how about an army girl succumbing to the grip of a bottomless pit of quicksand? I wish I had been able to get more pictures of my legs sinking (hopefully next time) but when I fell in i sank down to the top of my thighs almost instantly.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:06 am

A nice new set! The second image looks quite powerful. She has a very sexy pose and stuck at a nice depth as she pulls up hard on her right leg and her unkempt hair whips about... she looks STUCK! And, the third is quite impressive as she rears back hard with the strained look in her face, trying hard to free her legs from the mud's suction.

Thanks for sharing!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:36 pm

always love a feisty damsel giving it her all! :twisted:

Return to “Second Life”