Pippa

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
billsinkers

Pippa

Postby billsinkers » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:26 am

Showing my age a bit here, but does anyone have many (any) of Pippa's videos and photos. When I first came across Pippa's Place I had such an ancient computer I didn't manage to download more than a few photos, and I've lost those over time. She used to do a lot in rubber catsuits, thigh boots and other fetish wear, and normal dresses etc. If you include rubber riding boots as 'normal'! She was on a couple of other sights as well. She and her photos seem to have vanished.

Sinkers

Nessie
Producer

Re: Pippa

Postby Nessie » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:22 am

I found her! This site hasn't changed in ages, but it isn't gone.

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~pippa/

I always liked her.

Nessie

tempman

Postby tempman » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:43 pm

My absolute fave! I was only 15 or so when I found her site so I couldn't buy any pics. Then she left :(.
The set where she wears a red bikini is mindblowing. Both her and the sand look brilliant.

billsinkers

Postby billsinkers » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:45 am

Well done, Nessie! Very quick! I'd forgotten "Pippa's Pleasure Pages". Her new site was "Pippa's Place", but it ended rather suddenly and without any reason. Any historians among us know?

Sinkers

bumberjack

Postby bumberjack » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:10 am

I believe Pippa had to move on due to personal reasons. Life isn't always so cooperative, ya know?

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:31 am

billsinkers wrote:Well done, Nessie! Very quick!

I found another...the boot guys miss her too.

http://thebootfetishist.blogspot.com/20 ... pippa.html

If you follow the link he's got to this BBCD site, I found more pictures of her there but you really got to dig around. Some of their links are broken.

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:43 am

I used to correspond with Pippa via email "back in the day." Last I knew, she had moved on from mud/qs to more mainstream fetish modeling. I seem to recall that she was traveling on the FetishCon circuit at one point. I wasn't party to any of the behind-the-scenes stuff regarding the end of pippasplace.com, and never figured it was any of my business. Unless my memory fails me, Mirador had some connection to Pippa, so one might ask him.

If anybody on the forum has heard from her, or of her, I would be glad to know if she's alive and well.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

dreamsun_14774

Postby dreamsun_14774 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Hi,

oh yes Pippa is great.
It`s to bad that the don`t make quicksand stuff anymore.
I remember that someone has uploaded a short clip of her in quicksand but I missed that clip :(

tempman

Postby tempman » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:27 pm

I always figured (since she mentioned him before) that she left the scene because of her son. That was my guess at least.

Does anyone know where her pictures can either be viewed, bought or whatever?

Return to “General Discussion”