Quicksand Ai Voice Narration

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Quicksand-Lover-7

Quicksand Ai Voice Narration

Postby Quicksand-Lover-7 » Fri May 17, 2024 7:35 am

Just an ai voice narration video I found about a girl trapped by some quicksand elemental.

Link:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq7vjKrEx ... tzYW5kIGFp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

duuudeization

Re: Quicksand Ai Voice Narration

Postby duuudeization » Fri May 17, 2024 12:10 pm

AI voices are like nails on a chalkboard. I don't know why anybody uses them, but I guess I'd better get used to it
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon May 20, 2024 3:17 pm

duuudeization wrote:AI voices are like nails on a chalkboard. I don't know why anybody uses them, but I guess I'd better get used to it

Because there aren't a lot of Morgan Freemans or Sigourney Weavers among our number. Someone took samples of my voice from the intro of the "Danger Quicksand" documentary and they did what I thought was a spectacular job with an AI clone. Aside from a couple of words I wouldn't have used it would have fooled me. Yes, you better get used to it because you won't be able to tell AI from the real thing very soon.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Mon May 20, 2024 3:52 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
duuudeization wrote:AI voices are like nails on a chalkboard. I don't know why anybody uses them, but I guess I'd better get used to it

Because there aren't a lot of Morgan Freemans or Sigourney Weavers among our number. Someone took samples of my voice from the intro of the "Danger Quicksand" documentary and they did what I thought was a spectacular job with an AI clone. Aside from a couple of words I wouldn't have used it would have fooled me. Yes, you better get used to it because you won't be able to tell AI from the real thing very soon.

When that day comes I won't mind, but right now it is glaringly artificial and kinda painful
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon May 20, 2024 4:39 pm

duuudeization wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:

When that day comes I won't mind, but right now it is glaringly artificial and kinda painful

If it's done correctly you can have it today. There's already some terrific, frightening, examples being put out there for the 2024 Presidential election. The entry level for being able to have it without really knowing what you are doing is rapidly being lowered. You won't have long to suffer.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Return to “Nuggets”