Another new day a new resumption

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
bogbud

Re: Another new day a new resumption

Postby bogbud » Tue May 21, 2024 8:29 pm

cerberus wrote:
Having fun? Yeah, I think so.
00468-501872860.png

Mudspecks! Never thought about them, but they are great. Another fine addition to be kept.

Have they been intentional or was that pure luck?
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Tue May 21, 2024 10:34 pm

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
Having fun? Yeah, I think so.
00468-501872860.png

Mudspecks! Never thought about them, but they are great. Another fine addition to be kept.

Have they been intentional or was that pure luck?

I used to include "muddy" and "mud spattered" in my prompts to get some coverage, but after a while the AI got the hang of it and started doing a reasonable job on it's own. It varies from image to image and with the model/sampler combination I'm using. If I'm not getting enough coverage I tweak the prompt. Mudspecks and smears have been there pretty much since I started posting these.

"This was your idea, I thought you knew what to do!" ... "Well, I didn't know it was going to be this complicated, it looked so straightforward in those videos we watched."
00052-364154971.png

"Damn, my boots come off, how am I supposed to get that out now!"
00118-3737264563.png

"If I was you girl, I'd push my hair down inside the collar before I got that hand dirty. You know, just sayin'!"
00158-1757860392.png

"When you said you had something soft and inviting for me, this isn't what I thought you meant!"
00271-2689021401.png

"Oh no, now it's raining and I think I'm lost, the path in definitely wasn't this muddy!"
00318-1593946536.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Wed May 22, 2024 11:05 am

cerberus wrote:
"If I was you girl, I'd push my hair down inside the collar before I got that hand dirty. You know, just sayin'!"
00158-1757860392.png

"Oh no, now it's raining and I think I'm lost, the path in definitely wasn't this muddy!"
00318-1593946536.png

You nailed it again! :D

Her clothes in that last pic are quite strange, somehow. The gloves look like the shoulder-length kind but are made of denim. Also the GREAT crotch-boots may have also been inspired by glossy leggings worn under the jeans. AI is doing good in searching the internet and combining styles, but is still lacking some common sense, i guess... :lol:

Edit:
Could you do that first one 00158-1757860392.png in a larger / wide resolution? This is so much Wallpaper-material :oops:
Pretty, pretty please!
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Wed May 22, 2024 9:04 pm

cerberus wrote:"I'm sorry Gloria, it's not easy to feel passionate when you've got half a pound of mud in your knickers. Can't we meet somewhere else next time?"

If they don’t get out of those bogged down dresses there might not be a “next time.”

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Wed May 22, 2024 10:14 pm

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
00158-1757860392.png

00318-1593946536.png

You nailed it again! :D

Her clothes in that last pic are quite strange, somehow. The gloves look like the shoulder-length kind but are made of denim. Also the GREAT crotch-boots may have also been inspired by glossy leggings worn under the jeans. AI is doing good in searching the internet and combining styles, but is still lacking some common sense, i guess... :lol:

Edit:
Could you do that first one 00158-1757860392.png in a larger / wide resolution? This is so much Wallpaper-material :oops:
Pretty, pretty please!

In the last one I'd consider the denim on the arms to be a sort of arm protector (a bit like cyclists wear to prevent sunburn, I've got some myself, the ones that make your arms look like they're covered in tattoos are particularly fun and get some strange looks) over normal leather or rubber gloves. I thought the boots looked more like green Acquo boots or maybe a bit tight coursefishers or similar. I liked them anyway, I'm quite happy to let the AI have a free rein on clothing, it comes up with some interesting and attractive ideas.

Had a go at converting the file to a wider format, it changed it quite a lot (it's the filename starting 682 in the link below). Anyway, I let the generate repeat for a while and did other things, some of the better output is also in the gallery linked below:

https://www.imagebam.com/view/GABEV4
Cerberus

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Wed May 22, 2024 10:38 pm

Jinn wrote:
cerberus wrote:"I'm sorry Gloria, it's not easy to feel passionate when you've got half a pound of mud in your knickers. Can't we meet somewhere else next time?"

If they don’t get out of those bogged down dresses there might not be a “next time.”

Oh, I'm sure they'll get out of the dresses alright, I think that's what they were meeting up for anyway! ;) Perhaps they should consider meeting on fry ground and stripping first, but where's the fun in that!

Sylvia's new jogging route had some drawbacks, the laundry bill for one, but she found it compensated in other ways.
00061-3840612039.png

"if we aren't dreaming this, why are we wearing bloody pyjamas?"
00503-332829189.png

Well the old car wheel she'd attached to the chain was still going down. She wondered if it would hit bottom before she needed to slip free of the chain!
00795-511876657.png

Argggh, that had looked like a solid bit. Now I'm screwed, she thought!
00806-1061308383.png

"Me, no I'm OK. I should warn you that the last two blokes that were standing where you are stepped forward and sank like stones. That's after I'd warned them as well! My name? It's Siren" ... "Yeah, bit of an unusual name, well nickname really, it's because I tend to screech a lot when I climax!"
00544-1006797505.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Thu May 23, 2024 12:01 am

cerberus wrote:Well the old car wheel she'd attached to the chain was still going down. She wondered if it would hit bottom before she needed to slip free of the chain!

…Once the tire pulled down all the slack the chain went taut. Suddenly she was unable to escape its grip… or the bog’s… and down she went, just like the old car wheel…

Return to “AI Creations”