Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
bart1997

Postby bart1997 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Last edited by bart1997 on Sat May 09, 2015 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Re: Youtube, Supergirl / Superfake

Postby dlodoski » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Thanks for the link. :)

I read an interview with the director many moons ago, and distinctly remember him saying that the bog was filled with toothpaste. He may have been referring to a toothpaste 'base' with coloring added. In any case, it made for a nice other worldly bog.

Also, there are different edits of this scene out there. I do have somewhere a version of that sequence that has extended footage of her being pulled the rest of the way out, and then carried down a long flight of stairs by Zaltar (Peter O'Toole). I'm pretty sure it was an 'edited for TV' version. So, if you ever see this run on broadcast TV, you may want to catch that.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:17 am

It's nice thick goo and she looks like she does a good job with the pained struggling look. Also, there is the nostalgia factor for me. I really like this scene.
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

Kookus

Postby Kookus » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:46 am

That's always been one of my favorite scenes. Have never been able to put my finger on why.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

stitch

Postby stitch » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:18 am

dlodoski wrote:Thanks for the link. :)

Also, there are different edits of this scene out there. I do have somewhere a version of that sequence that has extended footage of her being pulled the rest of the way out, and then carried down a long flight of stairs by Zaltar (Peter O'Toole). I'm pretty sure it was an 'edited for TV' version. So, if you ever see this run on broadcast TV, you may want to catch that.

Between this,and the scene w/"Kristen Parker in the quicksand from Nightmare 4",are the points where I got exposed to quicksand fetish concepts.

I seem to remember watching the version Dave mentioned,on dvd

Return to “Nuggets”