male quicksand scene with "The Movies"

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Scarol

male quicksand scene with "The Movies"

Postby Scarol » Sun May 22, 2011 11:46 am

This is another sinking scene made with the game "The Movies Stunts and Effects"
I made this scene as a request for quagmire_uk.
A male sinking scene, enjoy and comments are always welcome! :D

Quicksand 3.wmv
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Work to live....or live to work...

steve84

Re: male quicksand scene with "The Movies"

Postby steve84 » Sun May 22, 2011 8:21 pm

That was entertaining! Loved the horror music!
"This one's for the ladies".... well I ain't no lady and I wanna see it! :D

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Mon May 23, 2011 7:39 am

Very thrilling. Excellently produced and definitely something I'd like to see more of.

On a side-note, what's it like working with The Movies? I was thinking of picking it up and giving it a shot.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Mon May 23, 2011 4:29 pm

The Movies is actually a video game on the pc, I have it on my laptop, in the movies is original idea that you start in the years of the 50's, and make movies like the game says, I don't do that, I make my own movies.
From there you have old stuff for movies, you are going to get more special items during the years (You can select fast forward to skip the months fast)
When you are in the year 1980 you have collected most of the special items for your movies but NOT everything!
There is a site http://www.8eyedbaby.com where are can download hundreds of sets/overlays/music/sounds/costumes/makeups/backdrops/floortile what you can use for your movie.
The Movies has a lot of music, but I think that music is boring to me. I use soundtracks from other videogames. How?
First download Atube Catcher, then go to youtube, find a soundtrack what you like, copy the link to A TubeCatcher, download it on mp3 to your harddisk, Open the soundtrack with Nero Wave Editor and Save it as OGG File on the files of the movies and you can use the soundtrack in your movie.
When you are done with casting in the game the movies you can add the subtitles, music and sound effects in the Post Production, if you are done you can let the movie exporting to your harddrive with the option of low/medium/high/highest quality. The highest quality takes very much space on your harddisk.
You can choose wich movie you want to make by yourself, Horror, Comedy, Action, Sience Fiction, Romantic.
You can make your own script in the Script Editor (From there you can select wich set and wich scene you want that the actors will act, but not EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE) If you want to see more of my work you can go to http://www.tmunderground.com and select Watch! then By Category, Horror, Scared In The Night (Soft horror) or the option Action (Scared In The Night Outbreak (Very good storyline) And for real horror Hells Vacation on the Horror options.
If you have more questions just ask, you can also PM me.

Scarol
Last edited by Scarol on Mon May 23, 2011 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Mon May 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Viridian, when you are going to try a movie with the movies you have the original "The Movies" game, then you have a expansion pack "The Movies Stunts and Effects" I use "Stunts and Effects" because you have more options with it. First install The Movies itself then Stunts and Effects, then you can play Stunts and Effects. If you allready know this then it's good.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Tue May 24, 2011 8:10 am

Yeah, I knew it was a game. I was curious as to how it worked. Thanks for the info =)
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Sun May 29, 2011 11:25 am

That was a great scene Scarol! :D

Wow, she is a real bitch!
In the previous "swamp" scene, he only found her at the end and rescued her straight away. It is her own guilt at enjoying the swamp that makes her think that he was secretly watching and enjoying. Very psychological!

In the forum thread title or the first post it might have been a good idea to mention that the scene has both a man and a woman, though it is only the man in the quicksand itself.

(I enjoy men in quicksand scenes as long as a woman is involved in it somewhere! And I think quite a lot of people around here have that same taste.)

Oh, in the subtitles, the phrase "unknown person" several times just seemed a little odd... we'd usually say "stranger", I guess. No biggie, it still means the same thing, it's just we have a single word that means those two words. :)

Mwam

Postby Mwam » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Hey it was amazing!
Will it be continue? :D

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Mwam wrote:Hey it was amazing!
Will it be continue? :D

I have to think about it... ;)

Gitget

Postby Gitget » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:48 am

Wow good imagination and ability to put into a real visual picture to see.
You got some talent there.

Return to “Home Movies”