Sinking Locations For Everyone... With your help??

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Mirador

Re: Sinking Locations For Everyone... With your help??

Postby Mirador » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Even on Google maps my particular "area" would be quite a big dot. Easy to find really - Morecambe Bay - NW UK.

Specific "Safe" areas to try are much more challenging to find. Sinking is easy, but so is getting stuck. Not somewhere to just turn-up and try...Also occasionally quite frustratingly difficult to find "safe" areas. As I said, you can sink anywhere but getting out is a totally differnt "kettle -o-fish". Good spots one month are bad the next. Soft(er) mud generally around Jan-April, after that the tides are a little lower so the water drains out of the bay and the fluidity is lost, often turning the liquid paste into a thick jelly.
Quicksand everywhere....safe quicksand is sometimes challenging to locate, sometimes even impossible. If you can't find a suitable soft spot DON'T be tempted to just try anywhere...abandon the trip and try again an a month or so.

Privacy can be an issue. Famous for birdlife so lots of birdwatchers with binoculars and telescopes! Also some birdwatching hides on the marshes that give excellent views over the grass and mudflats. I rarely venture out during the day!

"Danger, Quicksand " signs everywhere are testament to the notoriety of the area.

Access is good, but sometimes requires a bit of a walk. Always check the tide times before starting out and as a guide, try to be off the mud AT LEAST 3 hrs before high tide.

NOTE. THE ABOVE IS GIVEN AS A GENERAL GUIDE ONLY AND IS NOT AN ENCOURAGEMENT TO VISIT TO AREA. IT IS SOELY PROVIDED TO GIVE THE READER AN INSIGHT INTO THE NATURAL CONDITIONS THAT MAY OCCUR ON AND AROUND THE MUDFLATS. THIS IS A VERY DANGEROUS AREA, ANYONE WISHING TO VISIT THIS AREA DOES SO ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK. I DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYONE VENTURING OUT ONTO THE MUDFLATS.
Mirador

cfitton1991

Postby cfitton1991 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:57 pm

hey i was just wondering does anybody know any good spots in the worcester massachusetts area?

Lintime Sinker

Postby Lintime Sinker » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:21 pm

Hello,

I live in eastern France. I don't find location of deep mud in the region. I would like ideally a depth of around two meters to be completely submerged during the sinking. Quicksands are very rare in this region. Do you know how I can find it easily ? I want to go there as often as possible, so the area must don't be too far. The region not part of the coast, there is obviously not estuaries and mudflats. There are still many rivers (including the Doubs), lakes and ponds. Can we expect to find mobile soils ?

Which people and how should I contact to get information without specifying my fetish ? A prefecture, a city hall, an association of fishing, a kayak club, a navigation group ? I've two ideas for the moment as a pretext for this research: an experimental study about soils liquefaction or a making of a dramatic amator movie.

If I really don't find locations with deep mud nearby, can I easily produce a quicksand in an isolated place, in a forest for example ? I don't have garden unfortunately, this could solve this problem. If people have created their own quicksand area recently, can they give me their advice to be discreet and make a perfect and dense texture.

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by Lintime Sinker on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TAP_bagan

Postby TAP_bagan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:01 pm

In Grand Prairie TX. there are great sinking spots off W Camp Wisdom Rd. Across the road from the Joe Pool Lake Spillway :D

Google Maps Link For Directions
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=W+ ... CB4Q8gEwAA

I lived in the housing area on the corner of Arabia and Gotland Dr. I had to walk strait throw the heart of it so I could get to the spillway to go fishing. That was about 7-9 years ago though and if your lucky you might find my old Safety-Rope Hidden somewhere or some old Mud-Boots.

Have Fun.
My Website: https://www.blubtopia.com/
My DeviantART Account: http://tapbagan.deviantart.com/
Discord Account: TAPbagan #4746
https://subscribestar.adult/tapbagan

Lintime Sinker

Postby Lintime Sinker » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Unfortunately, this area is too far for me. I live in the east of France, there's so many distance to go. I would have liked to take a look anyway. In my case, what interests me particularly is that I would like to sink me slowly and completely in the mud, without bending your legs. My ideal fetish would be to sink completly, with a thick and tight zentai.

In this context, do you know where mudflats are the deepest in the world ? In France, I think are locate at Mont Saint-Michel. Generally, it is difficult to sink above her waist, because there are not enough mud. On some videos, many people cheat by bending the legs.

Have you ever locate mudflats with a depth greater than 2 meter ? Can we get bogged down completely if it is deep enough ? In the mud of a mudflat, Archimedes' principle should not apply as well as in a pure quicksand. The mixture density is slightly upper, and some clays may be heavy.

Finally, since we can not completely sink in quicksand because our density is too low (d~1) compared with quicksand (d~2), and that the density of quicksand is difficult to reduced without altering its property, can we not imagine to increase the density of the human body by adding heavy loads (weight belts, heavy combination, bag full of stones, etc. ..) ? By moving boards one by one, it would be sufficient to achieve a deep zone, and then let down. Has anyone ever tried this type of experience ?

jungleQSman

Postby jungleQSman » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:59 am

Started a New Thread for a spot in Hawaii... andy one know of any spots.....regardless of what they said on Magnum PI.. ;-)

http://www.quicksandfans.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7750

veryzeppelin

Postby veryzeppelin » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:22 pm

well hello
i live in United Kingdom and have recently moved south, i did visit Morcambe bay quite often when i lived further north and had a number of sinking sites in the area however it is all way a good idea to stick close to solid land as the tide runs in very quickly and can be very dangerous.
since moving south i have not really found anywhere suitable as the geology is all wrong, i plan to travel to the north Kent coast and explore the mudflats and marshes in the area, if anyone has any suggestions i would be glad to hear from you
Best Wishes
Veryzeppelin
help i am not deep enough !!!

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:42 pm

Veryledzeppelin try the Essex coast, I grew up down there and there's mud everywhere, Thames, and coln estuaries and Hamford water are good places, as well as Walton backwater and canvey island, also plenty of gravel quarries down that way that were accessible, notably alreaford, like u I moved north to the East Midlands and since doing so haven't found a thing, that was 10 years ago :-/, uk geology is a funny old thin init

Tarzanwilde

Postby Tarzanwilde » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:08 am

DaBestNoobEver wrote:t has been talked about lots, and perhaps tried once or twice, but now given the last week and so many comments I decided to just go ahead and do it. ~ Read Below ~
Peace,
DaBestNoobEver

What a wonderful idea!!!! I just created a Gmail account and was able to add the only place I've been to: near Ft. Lauderdale.

BTW very nice body. But shouldn't you take your top off and try to snag some branch with it??? That's what everyone expects women to do when caught in quicksand [or quickmud].

Return to “General Discussion”