Real quicksand experiences

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
beachbum

Re: Real quicksand experiences

Postby beachbum » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:20 pm

Tidal mud. Very sticky. A little wet on the top just enough to sink in. I got stuck because of the force downward in my jumping and my stupidity in pumping my legs to get out which only got me deeper.

curiousguy

Postby curiousguy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:50 pm

beachbum wrote:Tidal mud. Very sticky. A little wet on the top just enough to sink in. I got stuck because of the force downward in my jumping and my stupidity in pumping my legs to get out which only got me deeper.

Did your running shoes produce more suction than boots?

Slugjaba1922

Postby Slugjaba1922 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:53 am

today I got like so stuck in this construction site mud it took me 22 minutes to get back to solid ground back on the grass hill behind me. When I got out I was like dang that was fun, stupid me thought hey lets just go run and jump off that grass hill into another area of the same location. I run and then I jump out into the orange clay and sink up to my stomach and I'm almost six feet tall. Well I try pulling up a lot my arms would legit be stuck in the mud so dense in fact that every time I would pull I'd end up hurting my shoulders and I'm pretty fit with my upper body strength. Its that kind of consistency that makes you super exhausted its really no fun cause I get in there to enjoy myself only figuring it out that its hurting just to move in any direction. the second time I got in this pit. I started seeing stars trying to get my self out. I got out eventually but it took me well over 45 minutes to free myself in 95 degree weather blazing sun. it didn't help that when I would pull on my arms the clay was so dense that it would pull my arm into the mud and when I got one above the mud the mud was so heavy it felt like every time i would raise my hand it would be like holding a 8 pound weight above my head. Mind you both times I did this bit I was only within arms reach or a small few steps away from the land that was solid to walk on. If I didn't hydrate myself before going today I would of probably took a dangerous nap in the mud cause I was seeing stars from exhausting myself. I probably won't go back to that part of the pit until it looks like the rest of the pits that moist and cold cause of the water content and much easier to move in.
I did film it but I plan on keeping my footage private cause I was nude and I don't like putting my nude stuff on the internet.

Return to “General Discussion”