thyladras02

Re: News from the Great Swamp! Tours available NOW! :D

Postby thyladras02 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:12 pm

any advice ? ^^

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:56 am

Shrek_the_musical_54 wrote:Hello again!

I’ve been to the lake with Tara! Swimming with her is always fun. Although, to my surprise, I haven’t found the pic that was shown in the teaser. Is there something I’m missing?

Yes.

thyladras02 wrote:any advice ? ^^

No.

Well, not yet anyway aside from... Try harder! ;)
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

UGERTIO

Postby UGERTIO » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:53 am

Hello, I just found your TGS for the first time yesterday, it's an impressive job. I have a Suggestion for you. a couple of questions. And three bug reports
I'll start with the last one.
All bugs are related to Tara, and 2 of them when she's on Northern PeatBogs
1) If you save Tara at the very last moment, the image that should be there will not load (at this moment "Tara's arm steadily slips deeper into the bag. The right hand momentarily reemerges and tried to find something to grab on to but fails to do so")
2) If you save Tara, and then return to Northern PeatBogs, and send her to drown again, then she will continue to sink from the same place where we saved her, so it's not bad, but there is not enough text support explaining this.
3) If you go with the Mangrove Swamp Container last (that is, go through everything and save the container on Northern PeatBogs, then on Mangrove Swamp we will immediately start from the point of no return, and there is no image there

Next, a couple of questions:

The first) I've gone pretty far on Central Peat Bogs with Millie(46 steps) does that make sense? or am I doing useless work?
Second) Will it be possible to dive into Tara's little secret on the lake with Millie?

Offers:
I would like to see how all the guides drive everywhere. For example, Tara accompanies us on Central Peat Bogs, or Milia drowns in Mangrove Swamp :roll:

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:15 am

UGERTIO wrote:Hello, I just found your TGS for the first time yesterday, it's an impressive job. I have a Suggestion for you. a couple of questions. And three bug reports
1) If you save Tara at the very last moment, the image that should be there will not load (at this moment "Tara's arm steadily slips deeper into the bag. The right hand momentarily reemerges and tried to find something to grab on to but fails to do so")
2) If you save Tara, and then return to Northern PeatBogs, and send her to drown again, then she will continue to sink from the same place where we saved her, so it's not bad, but there is not enough text support explaining this.
3) If you go with the Mangrove Swamp Container last (that is, go through everything and save the container on Northern PeatBogs, then on Mangrove Swamp we will immediately start from the point of no return, and there is no image there

Thank you for this detailed report. I will look into these issues.

UGERTIO wrote:

The first) I've gone pretty far on Central Peat Bogs with Millie(46 steps) does that make sense? or am I doing useless work?

I suppose that depends on your definition of "useless". If you are hoping to find anything more there, then yes. ;)

UGERTIO wrote:Second) Will it be possible to dive into Tara's little secret on the lake with Millie?

*sssh* it's a secret

UGERTIO wrote:Offers:
I would like to see how all the guides drive everywhere. For example, Tara accompanies us on Central Peat Bogs, or Milia drowns in Mangrove Swamp :roll:

I don't think Tara will ever go farther into the Central Peat Bogs. But I can see Millie exploring the Mangrove Swamp sometime in the future. Possibly.

UGERTIO

Postby UGERTIO » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:57 am

Aiko wrote:
UGERTIO wrote:Hello, I just found your TGS for the first time yesterday, it's an impressive job. I have a Suggestion for you. a couple of questions. And three bug reports

Thank you for this detailed report. I will look into these issues.

UGERTIO wrote:

I suppose that depends on your definition of "useless". If you are hoping to find anything more there, then yes. ;)

UGERTIO wrote:Second) Will it be possible to dive into Tara's little secret on the lake with Millie?

*sssh* it's a secret

UGERTIO wrote:Offers:

I don't think Tara will ever go farther into the Central Peat Bogs. But I can see Millie exploring the Mangrove Swamp sometime in the future. Possibly.

I noticed something else, the problem is again with Tara, she basically has one big problem, if she sinks where, save her, and then move to another place, then she will start sinking somewhere in the middle of the process, I checked, even if you save her in Mangrove Swamp Container, then in Northern PeatBogs, she will begin to sink at least from the chest, and will begin to sink more deeply the longer we saved her. I hope I explained it well

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:39 pm

UGERTIO wrote:I noticed something else, the problem is again with Tara, she basically has one big problem, if she sinks where, save her, and then move to another place, then she will start sinking somewhere in the middle of the process, I checked, even if you save her in Mangrove Swamp Container, then in Northern PeatBogs, she will begin to sink at least from the chest, and will begin to sink more deeply the longer we saved her. I hope I explained it well

There was an bug with the guide's depth not being properly reset in between location unless one returned to the camp which caused most of these issues. It should be fixed now. I also added the missing image when rescuing Tara.

UGERTIO

Postby UGERTIO » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:28 pm

Aiko wrote:There was an bug with the guide's depth not being properly reset in between location unless one returned to the camp which caused most of these issues. It should be fixed now. I also added the missing image when rescuing Tara.

I made a long screenshot that shows both problems
Screenshot for You(Created 22.01.2023 15.20 time in new york)
Image just in case, here is a link to the screenshot https://imgur.com/a/uVv56qb

Shrek_the_musical_54

Postby Shrek_the_musical_54 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:46 am

Any teaser for the new update?

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:49 am

UGERTIO wrote:
Aiko wrote:There was an bug with the guide's depth not being properly reset in between location unless one returned to the camp which caused most of these issues. It should be fixed now. I also added the missing image when rescuing Tara.

I made a long screenshot that shows both problems
Screenshot for You(Created 22.01.2023 15.20 time in new york)
Image just in case, here is a link to the screenshot https://imgur.com/a/uVv56qb

There was still one situation where Tara's image after the rescue would not be shown. That is now fixed too. But the error with the starting depth in the Mangrove Swamp was actually fixed before. The only explanation I have for this still showing up is that your browser cache is still keeping the previous version of the tour. You might have to refresh the tour page to get it to load the fixed version.

Return to “General Discussion”