Expression observation

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
jagfiles

Expression observation

Postby jagfiles » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:26 pm

I've noticed something fun here. The gal on the right seems curious about being in the quicksand yet cautious. Once she initally steps into it she's like What did I get myself into but happy to have walked into it but quickly settles in while the other gal thourghly enjoys it. Both are quite content about being in it though

http://web.archive.org/web/200408051427 ... l1_jpg.jpg

http://web.archive.org/web/200212021038 ... g/Ddl2.jpg

http://web.archive.org/web/200408051427 ... l3_jpg.jpg

http://web.archive.org/web/200412070608 ... g/Ddl8.jpg

domman00016

Re: Expression observation

Postby domman00016 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:01 pm

Is there a link to the video?

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:21 pm

Fraid not.
The person who made that video unfortnally passed on quite some time ago and as far as I know I don't know about obtaining a video.
I heard they were in it for like 20 minutes

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:01 pm

You're looking at original Chuck Lang work there. It's a couple of attractive local girls in Chester and it was shot 25? or more years ago. I've got the actual VHS buried somewhere and it's a fun watch but no way to share it. Chuck wasn't very good about getting model releases or any documentation so viewing died with Chuck.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:06 pm

domman00016 wrote:Is there a link to the video?

And just to point this out separately because it shows how things have changed - That video goes back to the days when you had to mail a check and wait for a tape. It's entirely analog and has never been digitized to my knowledge. Small images like this were the actual preview. :mrgreen:

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:30 pm

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:04 pm

As far as we know.

I have reviewed several collections of Chuck's tapes. While there are variations in how each is compiled, none of them has any 'surprise' scenes. He was pretty good about being evenhanded with what he shot/shared.

The whole thing about Chuck is one of those things that will never happen again quite that way. All I can say to the folks who weren't tapped into that at the time is to Go Out There and make something happen. Nobody will be the next Chuck. But you can be Charlie or Dick or Happy or whoever.

Fine print - I will have to admit that even in Chuck's day, remediation was taking a toll on his favorite (coal slurry) locations. So even though cell phone cameras are a lot handier than VHS camcorders, the locations just aren't what they used to be.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:44 am

I never knew that was coal slurry? I always thought that’d be cool to watch someone sink in that stuff, but I figured it wasn’t safe.

I’ve never got a chance to see much of Chuck’s work as it was before my time, but what little I have been able to see I really enjoyed—particularly the natural locations and the candid reactions of the ladies sinking, sometimes for the first time, which I so love watching. I know the offerings today are far superior in many ways (namely quality), and I hate to long for something that can never be, but if only we could go back in time and film Chuck’s work all over again in 4K with all the appropriate paperwork and permissions. If only :(
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:02 pm

I saw most of Chuck's videos the only time I got to visit him and while interesting enough at the time, most of his videos were of strangely poor quality as I was getting much better quality VHS out of the same generation equipment. That may have been because the recording heads were getting dusty at the coal pits, I always had to clean mine after every outing. Also note that nothing much happens in that video as Chuck only hired local girls and so things are not overtly sexual...

On the plus side, I have seen that video out on the Internet somewhere but have no idea where, as, like I said, there wasn't much to it and It was of no interest to me to keep...

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:12 pm

mudxdresser wrote:I saw most of Chuck's videos the only time I got to visit him and while interesting enough at the time, most of his videos were of strangely poor quality as I was getting much better quality VHS out of the same generation equipment. That may have been because the recording heads were getting dusty at the coal pits, I always had to clean mine after every outing. Also note that nothing much happens in that video as Chuck only hired local girls and so things are not overtly sexual...

On the plus side, I have seen that video out on the Internet somewhere but have no idea where, as, like I said, there wasn't much to it and It was of no interest to me to keep...

All of Chuck's stuff was relatively modest in every way but the "girl next door" look was genuine and we did get to see it. ;)

Return to “General Discussion”