Flickr find...

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
jagfiles

Re: Flickr find...

Postby jagfiles » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:18 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:It's one of those difficult calls because the poster at Imgur shouldn't have put them up there in public like that. There's no way for anyone here to know what's going on with them. Chuck was the first person I know of to go around taking photos like that but he never got a model release on anyone. It was just fun for him and the participants. Once Chuck passed away that was the last link to anyone involved.

Good points.

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:07 pm

Last time I visited Chuck we both talked about what would happen to our mud videos when we died and both of us were of the same mind, we'd want all of our videos shared as otherwise all that effort we put into filming them would have gone to waste. The problem is, if you don't put that into your Will, someone else gets to overrule what you intended, in Chuck's case it was his wife. Same thing happened to Shawn Kendall's videos. Frankly, in these two cases, I'm glad folks keep putting them out wherever as that is what both intended...

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:22 pm

mudxdresser wrote:Last time I visited Chuck we both talked about what would happen to our mud videos when we died and both of us were of the same mind, we'd want all of our videos shared as otherwise all that effort we put into filming them would have gone to waste. The problem is, if you don't put that into your Will, someone else gets to overrule what you intended, in Chuck's case it was his wife. Same thing happened to Shawn Kendall's videos. Frankly, in these two cases, I'm glad folks keep putting them out wherever as that is what both intended...

I'm sure that's all true but the proprietors of most platforms that might link or host them, would rather not risk facing legal issues with the subjects involved. 99.99% of them are not the people who wanted to share all this stuff. That's where we get into trouble.

Why aren't you sharing yours?
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:16 pm

Wasn't advocating sharing those URL's on Quicksandfans, just glad they're shared elsewhere...

I never really shared my series of nine VHS mud video tapes so much as I sold them. I withdrew them from distribution when the age of digital piracy began to avoid having them stolen and given away for free. To this day, a lot of my content is still unique and of value and I have tried to find someone to handle the distribution of the digital versions of those tapes but no one has had the technical skills or willingness to do a professional job of it. Because most of that video features males, not females, that greatly reduces the number of people who would have an interest in being involved in that side of things...

Boggyhoo

Postby Boggyhoo » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:52 pm

mudxdresser wrote:Wasn't advocating sharing those URL's on Quicksandfans, just glad they're shared elsewhere...

Elsewhere. Yes.

Nice place. It is where Jenny sucks my dick.

BH

Return to “General Discussion”