Video I'd like to track down.

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
vore-Disintegration

Video I'd like to track down.

Postby vore-Disintegration » Wed May 22, 2024 9:53 pm

I remember seeing a quicksand video where the model starts singing that song "I touch myself."
Does that ring any bells?

If I remember right, I think she does a few different approaches with her performance. First being scared and then acting aroused.. Unless I'm mixing it up with another video.

Duncan Edwards

Re: Video I'd like to track down.

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu May 23, 2024 6:33 pm

vore-Disintegration wrote:I remember seeing a quicksand video where the model starts singing that song "I touch myself."
Does that ring any bells?

If I remember right, I think she does a few different approaches with her performance. First being scared and then acting aroused.. Unless I'm mixing it up with another video.

The song was from a group I remember well. The Divinyls back in the heyday of the 80's alt music scene. They were from Australia and fronted by a lovely lady named Chrissy who passed away all too young. The music video for this song had nothing to do with our favorite subject. I'm guessing you must have seen a creation that somebody put together if you aren't imagining it. They had another hit with Pleasure and Pain that might work well too.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Return to “General Discussion”