Thank you very much for the links!
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Lino

Re: Pool of cornstarch in Brazil 09/13/09

Postby Lino » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:06 pm

If you're after high quality HD downloadable versions, there are a few here..

http://hdclipsbr.com/

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Lino wrote:If you're after high quality HD downloadable versions, there are a few here..

http://hdclipsbr.com/

Thank you Lino! I tried to find something like this. Previously such things could be found at Taurus' blog, but now it have gone.

To all who's interested I have to say that there are three videos now, the quality is excellent. Each of the videos is about 18 minutes in length and is about 650 megabytes in size.

The third video is what could be seen on YouTube from the last show (the YouTube links are in the first post of this topic). On my opinion, the show is the worst of all them, too much of singing that I don't like, but there are a couple of priceless moments of struggle. It seems that some ladies try to get out on their own, with nice struggle and very poor success. The download is available from Megaupload only.

The second video, surprisingly, haven't been on YouTube, only some parts of it. Those who searched YouTube could see a brief segments where the girls are attempting to jump over a skipping-rope. That's from this show. The cornstarch is especially thick this time, and some ladies avoid sinking, but nobody of those who sank managed to escape. In most cases more than one man were needed to pull out a trapped lady. There are many great moments of struggle and rescue in this video. Nice shots of ladies' facial expressions in the moments when they discover that they are really trapped. Some ladies probably enjoyed their DID situations. There was one cutie who got stuck and was rescued by the same heroes three times during the show! There is a bonus to our ladies of QSF, too. One sumo wrestler also got stuck and couldn't get out... And they had a problem to pull him out, as he weighs a bit (yes, just a bit) more than those nice ladies. :) Well, I highly recommend this video! I think I can say that: this is the very best of what you can get for free!
The downloads available from Megaupload and from bittorrent. I used torrent and I'm currently seed it. There are at least 3 seeders and the download is very fast. (Ha-ha, by the way, if your bittorrent client will show you a peer from Ukraine - that's for sure would be me, so you can learn my today's IP address)

The first video goes from bittorrent slowly, my download not yet completed. But I'm uploading it as well, and I already uploaded 1.5 times more than downloaded.

EDIT: I just made a check and found that the fourth video appeared at the blog. The download is from Megaupload only, so this would be tomorrow. My bandwidth is completely occupied for today.
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

QuicksandMania

Postby QuicksandMania » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Is there some kind of preservative that one can mix into the cornstarch to preserve it long term?

This would be great for the indoor studio producers here!

Just put a layer of sand on top and away you go!

Return to “General Discussion”