Sinking today

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Nessie
Producer

Re: Sinking today

Postby Nessie » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:13 am

bikerdick9 wrote:more, more....

(Hear the sound of a mouse clicking as a Quicksand Girl downloads.)

What a glorious location and a gloriously muddy you. Hey, now that I know what that cord is, I can see your hand squeezing it!

Nessie

bikerdick9

Postby bikerdick9 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:37 pm

the thread deviates...TWO days of sinking!!

so, Sunday was the upriver trip to the same spot of recent pictures, except the river was about a foot lower, exposing mud that is deeper. There is a sandbar gradually covering some deep mud. This makes alternating layers of mud, then quicksand, then mud, then quicksand. Very interesting at about nipple deep, floating, then the bottom layer of mud gives way to quicksand and there is no support under my feet. Only the density of the muddy sand mixture. low density under the feet, higher density tighter just under my waist...but wait...the bad news, the camera didn't work...oh yes, floatin nipple deep squirming back and forth in the mud, making waves in the surface mud out about 3 feet. Lots of muddy heaven and a full body work out. river gauge reported lowest in years.....probably gonna be years before I see those lovely mudholes again.

then, today with more record low water, went to the mudflats/island in the nearby lake....Holy F'n mudpies, batman, 100's of acres exposed, the old dredge trench is wet, a few puddles left!! Off with the clothes, find a walking stick to probe, and within about 10 feet of where I dropped my clothes, I step into soft mud instantly crotch deep! Instant body reaction, suck up a breath, and try to balance with the stick. The sun warmed mud is packed around my ass and crotch, engulfing me as I go deeper.... This stuff is pure mud, very fine sand, and super slippery. Probing around with the stick, I found areas over 5 feet deep, and some that were deeper than I could force myself down by trying to lift a ton of mud.. No support under the feet, legs gripped in warm sticky mud pushed down from the surface. Moving back and forth in this mud created unbelievable sensations of suction.. I tried about 6 places. the fourth was the best for uniformity of mud and the mud's sticky suction. I managed to get chin deep with a lot of lifting mud. As I started to float up the mud tugged on my body hairs, causing tingles and other sensations.. The mud was sticky enuff that I did not float up while writhing in it. It just tugged back as I moved around in it. Eventually the mud and I came to terms, and it gave me my release..

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:25 am

bikerdick9 wrote:the camera didn't work...oh yes, floatin nipple deep squirming back and forth in the mud, making waves in the surface mud out about 3 feet.

Well, it doesn't always work for me either...stuff happens...batteries go dead, or you can't find a place solid enough to hold it...

...holy mudpies yerself, though, that description is still HOT! That mudpit sounds divine and you sure are unabashed about enjoying it.

Nessie

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:18 pm

This ain't fair You have a warm dry summer with wonderful mud exposed by low river levels You go sinking & give us a description to die for & here in UK its been cold & wet wet wet Sinking has been limited by the wet chilly summer & I'm JEALOUS--- but don't stop your descriptions perlease!!

bikerdick9

Postby bikerdick9 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:30 am

Sorry to hear about the weather but luckily it was warm here Sunday, about 80, but Monday was cool, about 65 and some breeze, so the nipples were perky! In fact on Monday the mud felt warmer than the air. Today temps are 40 - 60 raining.

Because of river management for the fish, the upstream dams release water until just before fall rains start. Actually letting out more than needed for generation... About Sept 1 they then start holding water back and the lower river gets like now. Plus a couple days of minus tides at the coast and we have a few almost unpredictable days of awesome mudding. The lower river level stages(elevation) are available from NOAA and USGS and as predictions for several days out. The dam releases are only available as historic data. Yesterday and today would have been awesome orgasmic quaking bottomless mud, except for rain and cold. Sunday thru Wednesday had minus river levels and reverse currents...
more details to follow.........

may your mudpits be bottomless and your quicksand swimmable..

Return to “General Discussion”