Sinking today

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
nachtjaeger

Re: Sinking today

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Us guys are lucky- we have closed sexual systems. The skin on that part of your anatomy works the same as the skin on the rest of your body- keeps the good stuff in and the bad stuff out.

If you're circumcised, just urinate afterwards. If not, then you need to wash thoroughly as well as urinate afterwards.

Scarol wrote:Gosh, I wish I had a private mudplace like that!
Nice photo's, but a question.
I see you were totally naked, can you get a illnes or bacteria on your dick with all that mud?
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

bikerdick9

Postby bikerdick9 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:31 pm

That's what all that water is for....washing up afterwards, and to wash the huge grin off my face "what have you been doing over there?"

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:20 pm

If you manage to drown "right in the middle" of one of these adventures, it's gonna take a dozen undertakers to wipe the smile off your face. ;)

bikerdick9 wrote:That's what all that water is for....washing up afterwards, and to wash the huge grin off my face "what have you been doing over there?"
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

bikerdick9

Postby bikerdick9 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:23 pm

which grin ??

went sinking yesterday, damn windy and the water was a bit chilly from all the waves. River level a bit higher than I like but I was there after a long walk and so...do the obvious..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:10 am

Hey, 'jungle dude exploring' is a great picture! You look like a Charlton Heston type hero from Planet of the Apes or The Land Before Time. All you need is a Jane Fonda type hottie from the sixties or seventies over your shoulder and voila!
I really dig your perseverance and intrepid explorer mentality! Keep on postin!
Arrakis trains the faithful.

bikerdick9

Postby bikerdick9 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:58 pm

come on in, the mud is sooooo fiiiinnne!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:44 am

...and it's time to add to my Bikerdick folder!

I've seen a lot of Jungle Girls around Quicksandland but I do believe that you're the first Jungle Dude to be featured on this forum. (I mighta seen Tarzan here and there on Deep Sinking, or around the Net, maybe, but Tarzen is not REALLY a mud man. He's an actor.)

What's that in your hand? The pose suggests a whip, but really, a guy who does deep mud is more likely to be carrying a breathing tube. The other thing it looks like is a kid's plastic jump rope (somehow I doubt that).

You and your mudpits do make a fine-looking pair. I love the unabashed attitude.

Mud pride! That's the attitude!

Nessie

bikerdick9

Postby bikerdick9 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:05 am

it's actually a squeeze bulb remote shutter release.....one of the other kinds of release that happens in the mud.....like getting out........................

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:13 am

bikerdick9 wrote:it's actually a squeeze bulb remote shutter release.....one of the other kinds of release that happens in the mud.....like getting out........................

I'm glad you told me. I never would have figured out what that was by myself.

I don't have a shutter release for my camera.

(Blush)

As for other kinds of releases, I sure am enjoying yours!

Nessie

bikerdick9

Postby bikerdick9 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:04 pm

more, more....

Return to “General Discussion”