Sinking today

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
bikerdick9

Re: Sinking today

Postby bikerdick9 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:37 pm

Heading upriver today.. forecast for 85 degrees, reasonably low water levels, time to explore some quicksand. Last year same area where I have been before the qs settled in very quick and it took almost a half hour to get out. Nipple deep and my lower legs were STUCK. I could wiggle toes and feet and gradually worked my way up an inch at a time...The only time I have been scared I couldn't get out......

All this changes every year as the sand islands are gradually eroded by current and moved down river. The upriver end is eroded and sand is deposited onto of the mudflats or older sand. Varies every year.

Camera and tripod in the car....will see when I get there if worth packing out to the island, otherwise a day of nude sunning and swimming.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:45 am

bikerdick9 wrote:yes those are houses a couple miles away. If they have telescopes they can watch the mud giving me full arousal as i wallow hard in the embrace of mother earth

I'm not living in the right kind of house!

(Nessie wonders if real estate companies know anything about "mudside" property.)

Camera and tripod in the car....will see when I get there if worth packing out to the island, otherwise a day of nude sunning and swimming.

OOOOOH! I hope you found some mud! Yeahhhh!

But "a day of nude sunning and swimming" certainly does not sound like bad thing. In fact, it'd still be worth the trip.

Nessie

bikerdick9

Postby bikerdick9 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:07 am

qt "(Nessie wonders if real estate companies know anything about "mudside" property.)"

Mudside property with a "view" of crazy naked man... :D

and today's trip was "just" nude sunning and swimming. The water level was a bit too high and the east wind was blowing about 25 - 30 temp about 85 - 90. river level usually goes down over the weekend so opportunities may arise. This is about 25 miles from home, the lake about 6 miles.

here's a pic from a couple years ago in the quicksand where I was today, which is a lot different than the mud at the lake (there is mud here also).

note the tube to the shutter ........and the look of ............... ecstacy and release ...

yes, there are cars nearby
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:17 am

bikerdick9 wrote:Mudside property with a "view" of crazy naked man... :D

I have no problem with that. None at all. Mudside property with a view of a crazy naked man in the mud is fine! In fact, no neighborhood is complete without one.

Certainly it'd be better to live near a crazy naked man in the mud than the people who are actually living around here. They're loud crazy screaming drunk people with two yapping little mean-faced dogs. You ARE better than they are. I wish that said more, though...I can't think of too many folks who aren't.

And that does it! Right-click-save! You got your own folder on my hard drive. "Ecstacy and release" made the best picture yet. You not only look great but you are having your ecstasy and release in a mudpit to die for!

Was anyone inside those cars? Did they worry about you if they were?

I did get my mud fix today but no pictures. My season is ending, and new pictures of me deep in the mud are going to be hard to come by for the rest of the year, although I do in fact get into mud 'til it freezes. After September, though, it's rare to have this be anything worth looking at.

I invite you to visit Home Movies or my YouTube channel to see me, though, if you're curious.

Nessie

stefani_tg

Postby stefani_tg » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:57 am

"crawling out"...

mmmmm nice view! and the scenery is pretty too! :D very cute buns! ;)
sites n forums bout gals in quicksand cos guys luv chicks who are dirtee n wet!

;-D

bikerdick9

Postby bikerdick9 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Hi JJ! I don't plan on getting stuck again..

Nessie glad I'm on your Hard drive! :D In fact watching your home movies causes that too.. Haven't been in peat bogs, but it looks fun, even in waders when the bog squeezes tight against the crotch area...

Stefani: glad you like the view!! buns and all ( haven't posted the front views yet...modesty?..lol)

re the cars..a few honks walking up the beach nude. And once in the mud closer to the highway a ranger pulled up and got out of the truck..obviously some "reported a victim" in the mud... I crawled out and just walked away from him. What he gonna do?? crawl in and arrest me? expect me to walk up to the highway nude and drippin mud? I pretended I didn't see him, ignored him and walked away..

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:05 am

bikerdick9 wrote:Nessie glad I'm on your Hard drive! :D In fact watching your home movies causes that too.. Haven't been in peat bogs, but it looks fun, even in waders when the bog squeezes tight against the crotch area.

Pretty much, peaty stuff is what's here. I prefer the kind you are wallowing in but ya gotta make do with what's close to home.

I crawled out and just walked away from him. What he gonna do?? crawl in and arrest me? expect me to walk up to the highway nude and drippin mud? I pretended I didn't see him, ignored him and walked away..

Way to go! That's the attitude!

I guess he COULD crawl in and arrest you. I would hope that in the case of a bank robber or a murderer trying to hide out in a mudpit, that our brave law enforcement wouldn't wimp out and fail to get muddy to protect the citizenry.

But a plain old naked man in the mud? Who hasn't done anything else?

Naw. It's not worth ruining a good uniform.

Nessie

undergrain1

Postby undergrain1 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:43 am

how do we find your videos on YouTube? What's your youtube name? When I search "Nessie" I get Loch Ness stuff

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:47 am

undergrain1 wrote:how do we find your videos on YouTube? What's your youtube name? When I search "Nessie" I get Loch Ness stuff

Nessie's YouTube address is in the "Location:" field under her avatar. 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:39 am

Gosh, I wish I had a private mudplace like that!
Nice photo's, but a question.
I see you were totally naked, can you get a illnes or bacteria on your dick with all that mud?
Work to live....or live to work...

Return to “General Discussion”