Spawn of (St)evil

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
stevensenechal

Spawn of (St)evil

Postby stevensenechal » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:28 am

At times when reading the posts and replys at Quicksand Fans I am floored by the sometimes bizarre, hilarious, juvenile, obtuse or downright frightening responses. Sometimes I am knocked on my proverbial ass by some of the comments and sometimes I laugh my ass off as well. I guess the true nature of the community is that it takes all kinds to make a village. In this spirit I have tried to cook up a thread which is similarly bizarre to some, hilarious to others, juvenile, obtuse and perhaps downright frightening. Perhaps it is the stuff of nightmares better suited to my science fiction stories but I have included it in the General Discussion forum as it deals with mud/quicksand, sexuality and perhaps (perversely) women as well.
It was 'undergrain1' and his 'infection' thread which got me thinking, though he should bear none of the blame for this exercise. Also, this is an opportunity for those of you who have been 'burned' by me in the past to exact a little revenge as I am placing a big target on my back with this thread so let fly! (I know 'poolshark' will love the opportunity to exact payback for the ribbing I give him...) Anyways, here it is:

If I ejaculate in my favorite puddle of mud do I run the risk of my evil progeny biting me in the ass next spring? What would they look like? Should I exhibit some paternal pride? What about the unfortunate female who unwittingly takes a dip in my unholy seed? Could I be sued for child support?
(Feel free to include pictures with your comments if you really want to get into the spirit of things!.)
Last edited by stevensenechal on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arrakis trains the faithful.

Weapon X

Re: Spawn of (St)evil

Postby Weapon X » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:35 am

:lol:

That's a first!!

My educated guess is that this is how lawyers are made...either that, or Swamp Thing!

Thanks for the laugh!

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:51 am

ROTFLOL!!!!

I don't know about the rest of the males on the board, but my guys could survive indefinitely in a nice warm clay pit. Bring any female pheromones anywhere near that pit, and they will zero in on it like HARM missiles on an SA-12 launcher. Hell, when they get to the fallopian tubes, they'll just bivouac outside and set up an ambush for the next egg.

And notice I didn't specify human females. Any female creature with two-strand ACTG DNA is a potential target.

So that's why I have to be careful about such things. And remember: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0kJHQpvgB8 ;)
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:43 pm

Here's a nice pic of one of the little monsters erupting from the pool....(They grow up so fast! It does bring a tear to my eye...sniffle...sniffle...)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nurse Krystal

Postby Nurse Krystal » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Wow... trust me my picture is related lol
Cocain.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"So wont ya tell me what freedom means, if I'm not free to be as twisted as I want to be."

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:35 am

Nice picture Krystal, this one is totally YOU! :lol:

bbjohn

Postby bbjohn » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:34 am

Steven,

I have just one thought on this thread: You quite clearly need to get out and meet other people! :lol:

Big Bad John

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:17 am

bbjohn wrote:Steven,

I have just one thought on this thread: You quite clearly need to get out and meet other people! :lol:

Big Bad John

I know I should get out more often and I really would but my sister's three best friends are always goofin off in the back yard and positively demand that I hose them down when they're done......so as you can see I'm busy, busy, busy...... :lol:

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:19 am

FYI, I did manage to go to a great costume party a while back ( that's me in the panda suit! ) so my social life is starting to pick up!

Return to “General Discussion”