Favorite Picture

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
MadMax359

Re: Favorite Picture

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:37 pm

maybe we need 2 threads... Favorite Picture (Stefani) and Favorite Picture (Everyone Else) :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:16 pm

MadMax359 wrote:maybe we need 2 threads... Favorite Picture (Stefani) and Favorite Picture (Everyone Else) :twisted:

You could probably make a case for that but then it becomes an issue of favorite model/performer as well as image. I'll admit to having difficulty drawing that line because so much of what I feel about a photo comes from things beyond just the look. There are many influences on how anyone views a picture. If you ever get to know any of these ladies you'll find that effects a lot about how you view some of these things. Like many of the ladies Stephani is a beautiful person inside and out so that makes her easy to love. :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

miketallica

Postby miketallica » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:42 pm

Question though, I’ve been looking for that first Photo set of Stefani for years. Any idea where I can find it either on here, Studio 588 or ClubMPV?

Duncan Edwards wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:my first response to this thread was a fantastic picture of Francesca Le, and I stand by that choice
but since i posted, I've had the pleasure of seeing Fred's Serial Killer series and the marvelous Stefani Jaymes, and this is tied with my first pick

You're killing me man. I've always felt a great ethical bind about this thread. A quicksand of my own making as it were because I've got a lot of favorite photos that I took myself. Making it harder is going through tens of thousands of them and picking any number of favorites much less one. Then you go and invoke Stephani and honestly make the job even more difficult. I'll pull a couple out of the hat.

Stephnude_0124.JPG

mpvfiremudwoman101.jpg

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:06 pm

miketallica wrote:Question though, I’ve been looking for that first Photo set of Stefani for years. Any idea where I can find it either on here, Studio 588 or ClubMPV?

Duncan Edwards wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:my first response to this thread was a fantastic picture of Francesca Le, and I stand by that choice
but since i posted, I've had the pleasure of seeing Fred's Serial Killer series and the marvelous Stefani Jaymes, and this is tied with my first pick

You're killing me man. I've always felt a great ethical bind about this thread. A quicksand of my own making as it were because I've got a lot of favorite photos that I took myself. Making it harder is going through tens of thousands of them and picking any number of favorites much less one. Then you go and invoke Stephani and honestly make the job even more difficult. I'll pull a couple out of the hat.

Stephnude_0124.JPG

mpvfiremudwoman101.jpg

The first "set" wasn't really a formal set. It was just me and Stephani fooling around with Fred's new location at the time. She was there and the light was right and he graciously assented to my request for some experimenting. It was just too good a moment to let get away. I think you will find most of the images spread through various threads here. They might have been lost when I deleted my personal forum. I've lost track of who actually owns them now as well, me or Studio 588? I paid Steph but I believe the model release is held by Studio 588 so Fred's permission would be required to make an actual set of them.

miketallica

Postby miketallica » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:14 pm

Thank you. I’m going to keep looking for them, but so far no luck. It’s amazing work, and I’d definitely be interested in a purchase if you or Fred were to have them for sale.

Duncan Edwards wrote:
miketallica wrote:Question though, I’ve been looking for that first Photo set of Stefani for years. Any idea where I can find it either on here, Studio 588 or ClubMPV?

Duncan Edwards wrote:

Stephnude_0124.JPG

mpvfiremudwoman101.jpg

The first "set" wasn't really a formal set. It was just me and Stephani fooling around with Fred's new location at the time. She was there and the light was right and he graciously assented to my request for some experimenting. It was just too good a moment to let get away. I think you will find most of the images spread through various threads here. They might have been lost when I deleted my personal forum. I've lost track of who actually owns them now as well, me or Studio 588? I paid Steph but I believe the model release is held by Studio 588 so Fred's permission would be required to make an actual set of them.

SPACEMARINE394

Postby SPACEMARINE394 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:32 pm

My favorite picture has got to be the one of Mina Lee chest deep in clay.

http://web.archive.org/web/200112110901 ... a0071w.jpg

This is still one of my favorite women, and scenes.
FOR THE EMPEROR

maps

Postby maps » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:03 pm

Blightmere wrote:The pith helmet ^^

Who is that model?
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Mon May 30, 2022 11:43 pm

I like the one where they're waisdeep. It's like they're saying "No big deal." while the other looks like the gal on the right is saying "You really expect to be pulled out?"
Finally the best thing is to laugh about it

http://web.archive.org/web/200212020739 ... l3_jpg.jpg

http://web.archive.org/web/200212020739 ... 10_jpg.jpg

http://web.archive.org/web/200212020739 ... 14_jpg.jpg

By the way sorry the pics are coming out small

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Tue May 31, 2022 10:20 am

No Gummi???
Infidels...
Surprisingly hard to find pics online
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue May 31, 2022 2:03 pm

duuudeization wrote:No Gummi???
Infidels...
Surprisingly hard to find pics online

She's one of the great loves of my MPV life. She's perfectly clean in some of her best work. And I'm not talking about the Playboy stuff. Wait, hold it. Mid sentence thought edit here. You're about to get me going on an entire Gummi pictorial soliloquy. Better hold on. :mrgreen:

DSC_3481.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Discussion”