Favorite Picture

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
jagfiles

Re: Favorite Picture

Postby jagfiles » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:53 am

Everyone has great favorites here. For me these two have stood out. They're very casual as they sink...

http://web.archive.org/web/200412070608 ... g/Ddl8.jpg

jadokast98

Postby jadokast98 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:40 pm

dlodoski wrote:
jadokast98 wrote:Saw this pic in 89 and it did it for me. It was of Lois Nettleton from The Valley of Mystery. (For some reason I can't post it from my phone. Hmmm.) But, Lucy Ball did a scene with another actor that was keeping his money in the Bank. Quicksand protected the vault entrance. It was a Great Hollywood scene.

Might have been one of these....

Yep this was the scene, and the top was the one. Found out she was wearing a nice dress and heels too, which is my "thing" too, so...
Thanks.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:27 am

Conspiracy101 wrote:
A20 wrote:
dlodoski wrote:It's Shaun, from Messy Fun (she also worked for MPV in 2000). Not sure exactly the two pics you're remembering, but these two made the rounds back in the day.

Yes, I remember that time as well. My favorite MPV segment she was in is where she wore the blue bikini :D . Ah! Thanks, Dave! The 2nd image was one of them. I've never seen the 1st actually :shock: I didn't know there were more; was/is there a set made available for purchase? The other image had her waist deep with her arms spread in the air.

I am also curious if/where this is available. Shaun is a major favorite of mine and I would love to get a hold of this if its still around.

I'll see if I can identify the other picture. I don't want to get obnoxious with the posting though. These are personal scans, and not even watermarked.

I don't know what's going on with Messy Fun. 60 seconds at messyfun.com would instantly surpass my knowledge.

But, ah, back in the day. Rob used to sell these photo sets for $20. This one was broken into two parts (at least). So really, it was $40 for the set. He would take the negatives and have a batch printed to order - or maybe two at a time, and have a spare for the next guy. Some folks here would be pressed to actually fathom that. And we're talking 1994 - and beyond. Just 20 years ago, and less.

Now, you get access to over 150 photo sets and over 100 clips for $19.95. Interesting math.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:57 am

As has been pointed out, any choices, especially your own -- are extraordinarily subjective. Out of thousands and thousands of images, I dont think you can intelligently say, "this if the favourite" How many sunset shots people take every year, year after year? Yeah. And we keep doing it :P

Here's some that just from a 10-min scan, I liked
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:58 am

Bonus extras 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:02 pm

Agreed that it's well-nigh impossible to pick a favorite. First thing I thought of was a still of Francesca Le chin-deep, with those HUGE eyes of hers, looking fearfully down at the quicksand. 8-)
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Beast260

Postby Beast260 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Here is one of my current favorite photos.

The Video is good fun as well. Love ur work Mud Bunny

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:40 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
Chimerix wrote:I can't believe it, but I seem to have lost my favorite picture! It's of a cute young woman, sunk clear down to her neck, with her head tilted back resting on the black mud. She's smiling and relaxed, obviously happy as pie just to be there.

There's a similar pisture of Krystal out there, but the one I'm thinking of is much older. Probably from the late ASFWAM period.

Short red hair, right? Alyson?

Gah, it's been long enough now that I remember the memory of the picture better than I remember the picture itself. I don't think she was a redhead, though. I know I have that image on an old CD-ROM backup. I may just be motivated enough to go looking...

[EDIT]
FOUND IT!

clnew001.jpg

Look at how happy she looks, as the bog closes over her shoulders! I don't think there's ever been another image that made me ache to be part of the scene as much as this one does.
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:51 pm

Chimerix wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:
Chimerix wrote:I can't believe it, but I seem to have lost my favorite picture! It's of a cute young woman, sunk clear down to her neck, with her head tilted back resting on the black mud. She's smiling and relaxed, obviously happy as pie just to be there.

There's a similar pisture of Krystal out there, but the one I'm thinking of is much older. Probably from the late ASFWAM period.

Short red hair, right? Alyson?

Gah, it's been long enough now that I remember the memory of the picture better than I remember the picture itself. I don't think she was a redhead, though. I know I have that image on an old CD-ROM backup. I may just be motivated enough to go looking...

[EDIT]
FOUND IT!

clnew001.jpg

Look at how happy she looks, as the bog closes over her shoulders! I don't think there's ever been another image that made me ache to be part of the scene as much as this one does.

Oh yeah! Another Chuck Lang original. The video had moments too.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
Chimerix wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:Oh yeah! Another Chuck Lang original. The video had moments too.

There was a video????? :headexplody:
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Return to “General Discussion”