Going to try sinking tomorrow

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
maps

Going to try sinking tomorrow

Postby maps » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:10 am

I'm goning to try sinking in a hole tomorrow that is mostly mud, with just a bit of water on the top, what would be a good idea for clothes. and it is clay once you get deeper, is natrual clay hard to get out of.
THanks
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

stevensenechal

Re: Going to try sinking tomorrow

Postby stevensenechal » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:31 am

I tend to dress for cooler weather and if it warms up I just strip. Wetsuits and cycling clothing are easy to clean and you have the added bonus of looking like a superhero when you sink! 8-) I own two pairs of Salomon XA Pros and they are perfect shoes for sinking in places where you don't know what lurks beneath! :o (Get the non-Goretex versions as they are cheaper and a Goretex shoe is kinda dumb for sinking.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arrakis trains the faithful.

maps

Postby maps » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:36 am

I know what is down there, it is nothing but mud for about 3 and half to 4 feet. then a gravel bottom, at least that is what I found with a stick. I was there today, but I didnt want to ruin my shorts, so I didnt go deeper then the knee. but tomorrow that should change.
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:11 am

I hope you'll let us know how it goes!

Good luck. Be safe. Clay is my favorite. So I'm jealous.

Nessie

maps

Postby maps » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:55 pm

acctually hit two spots today. The first one was my normal local hole, that is 3 minutes from my house, and not easily noticed. It was another spot in which water of about an inch covered the mud. I dared myself to walk across. The first two times I only made it knee deep. The 3rd time, I sank knee deep and moved just a bit, and then sank even further, in a matter of seconds I was up to my chest. It was really thick, and hard to move, but I was able to climb out. I did one more sink there that was on the bank that had no water on it. I made it to my armpits. It felt great. then I packed up and moved to my second spot. About 2 hours away.
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

maps

Postby maps » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:01 pm

My second spot is a dried up lake bed in Cherryville, MO. It has alot of deep mud. because this place was nowhere near people, I picked up a few articles of womens clothing to ruin while I was there. The mud here was not at all water covered, and was extreamely easy to sink under in. At one point I stayed under for 30 sec. I easily ruined the dress that I bought. As well as the halloween coustum. It was all fun until the corset looking dress got stuck on me, I tied it to tight. In all I sank here for 3 hours. Cleaned up in a local creek, and left.
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

maps

Postby maps » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:38 am

Tried the local creek for prolly the last time of the year. Only got about breast deep. still had a blast got a vid on phone. But quality sucks.
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:17 am

So, if I got this right...

Your local hole is only 3 minutes from your house.

Your second hole is private enough to wear any wild thing you please at and you were sinking there for three hours.

And the next day you were able to get footage on your phone...at another spot yet.

Yes, I know you said that the quality of your footage sucks but still...you're doin' reeeeeeeeal good! You're doin' better than most guys I know! You're either lucky or you got the knack!

Kinda jealous,
Nessie

maps

Postby maps » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:34 am

Yes, the closer one is nowhere near as good as the one 2 hours away, but still it is fun. They are both private enough. I wouldnt wear anything such as just a bra and pair of panties to the close one, because once in a blue moon some person comes back there. But due to recent massive rains in MO, that spot will be well under water for a while.

The farther spot I came across 4 yrs ago when I was 14 during deer season, I was following a game trail, and just sank right in. Luckily it was an 80 degree Nov. day, so I didnt freeze. But ya, it is well enough out there, nobody goes there. The real fun was the Tie on corset, and the previously unmentioned tie on bikini, both which I tied too tight. The corset I got off, the bikini I could not. So, I went to a park in steelville, to try and find assistance(this was extreamely awkward) I ended up walking into a showerhouse, which was the womens. In there there was a lady who first asked why I was in there, then I asked if she would help. SHe laughed here ass off when I asked her. She helped in turn I had to clean part of the showers( she ran the campground.)

In conclusion I learned just how fun being in a bikini is, plus sinking in it, as well as, dont tie it too tight.

P.S. all my sinks always end up using the womens restrooms, or showers, is this bad.
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

Return to “General Discussion”