So I managed to tell my girlfriend..

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
musoman

Re: So I managed to tell my girlfriend..

Postby musoman » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:06 am

So, I managed to tell my girlfriend... ...that I like to sink in deep mud. She assured me that once the weather turned nice she would go 'hiking' with me to my mud pit. Well, that was 4 visits ago. She is now eager to join me sinking in deep mud. The clay pit is very very good this year, but her reaction to it has really surprised me. She has now sunk in bottomless clay up to her chest, and honestly enjoys it. We are on to something absolutely amazing. I had hoped that she tolerate and perhaps understand it. Now she wants to go out more than I do. She thought to bring large plastic bottles of water for clean up - she even filled them with hot water; genius. Very nice to clean up in Canada in May with warm water. So, now we are one of those couples who involve sinking into deep mud in their regular routine. Life is good...

YerKiddin

Re: So I managed to tell my girlfriend..

Postby YerKiddin » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:18 am

I told my girlfriend I liked to play in the mud still, and the best I can say is that she married me anyway. ;-) She can't bring herself to take a step somewhere where she can't see her foot hit a solid surface.

Return to “General Discussion”