So I managed to tell my girlfriend..

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Scarol

Re: So I managed to tell my girlfriend..

Postby Scarol » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Agreed! ;)
Work to live....or live to work...

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:51 pm

Scarol wrote:And yes the girls in my country are like that, that only get in love with boys who are carrying a cap, a chain around their neck, and using drugs.

Girls who are after guys using drugs aren't after the guy's they're after free drugs, and a total waste of your time man. Don't even look twice at them. 8-)
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:29 pm

Mynock, yes you have right.
I don't even have to pay attention to those girls but it's very hard to do that.
And i'm sure that there are girls in my country that are not like these, but have to get lucky to reach and meet those good girls.
But that have to get time.
Work to live....or live to work...

rgadt

Postby rgadt » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:57 am

ht88 wrote:And the last thing I expected to hear was "that sounds fun...I'd do that with you."

It took me forever to get the guts to tell her, and when I did, I mentally prepared myself for a wide range of answers. Everything from "Oh..that's...nice.." to "Hey, whatever works for you." had run through my head, and I was terrified of her reaction.

But when I finally managed to stammer out the fact I like quicksand, I was blown away by how accepting she was. And when she said "I'd sink in quicksand for you.." I was dead sure it was a dream. I invited her along to the beach this summer, there is a promising swamp in the back, and she was all for it. "Who knows...maybe I'll like it too.." is all she said.

It made my night.

Congratulations ht88, sounds like you have a great lady there. I confessed to my wife my love of ladies' boots, and though her acceptance was somewhat gradual at first, now she hardly bats an eye (well, every once in a while she laughs a bit, but I mostly ignore that) when I walk into the room in boots. Now I just have to work myself up for part 2, which is the mud/quicksand part. I hope I get at least acceptance of my participation from her, she's not in any condition to join in herself due to disabilities. But that much will be a big help to my peace of mind, and my frequency of participation as well. You are a very fortunate man.
rgadt

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:31 am

A gentleman of my acquaintance, after many years of marriage, finally confessed to his wife that he's a cross-dresser. Her response: "I wondered when you were going to decide to tell me." They go out together with him in drag, and they hang out like a couple of girls. She just likes that he wants to spend time with her.

rgadt wrote:
ht88 wrote:And the last thing I expected to hear was "that sounds fun...I'd do that with you."

It took me forever to get the guts to tell her, and when I did, I mentally prepared myself for a wide range of answers. Everything from "Oh..that's...nice.." to "Hey, whatever works for you." had run through my head, and I was terrified of her reaction.

But when I finally managed to stammer out the fact I like quicksand, I was blown away by how accepting she was. And when she said "I'd sink in quicksand for you.." I was dead sure it was a dream. I invited her along to the beach this summer, there is a promising swamp in the back, and she was all for it. "Who knows...maybe I'll like it too.." is all she said.

It made my night.

Congratulations ht88, sounds like you have a great lady there. I confessed to my wife my love of ladies' boots, and though her acceptance was somewhat gradual at first, now she hardly bats an eye (well, every once in a while she laughs a bit, but I mostly ignore that) when I walk into the room in boots. Now I just have to work myself up for part 2, which is the mud/quicksand part. I hope I get at least acceptance of my participation from her, she's not in any condition to join in herself due to disabilities. But that much will be a big help to my peace of mind, and my frequency of participation as well. You are a very fortunate man.
rgadt
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

musoman

Postby musoman » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:23 am

I just told my girlfriend a couple of months ago. Her response was also very positive, much to my surprise. She hints at joining me now and then. When I say I don't believe her, she said "you won't believe me until you see me up to my chest in mud". She said it sounds amazing. It has inspired some food fun, and it's made our relationship stronger than ever. I know that once the snow melts, and the mud pit is warm, she's going to join me, and make a huge dream come true.

Best of luck.

Safe sinking,

B^)

sirnetwork

Postby sirnetwork » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:10 am

Congrats on getting the courage to talk to her about it! It makes it easier if you already have an honest, open approach to sexuality and let him/her lead the discussion after you quickly state your interest in it.

When you marry, you marry your best friend. Secrets tend to cause stress and lead to bigger issues like mistrust and infidelity. I know several people who hide fetishes from their significant other, and it invariably leads to boredom, a feeling of repression, and a need to act out, almost always by cheating with someone who "gets it". The women in all three of my longest relationships all were told sometime in the 3-6 month area. In each case each looked at me with a raised eyebrow, but each time they embraced it. One was OK with it, while two have done movies in the community. :D

For those thinking of discussing it, the moral of the story is to do it if you are on good terms with your partner and after you have sized each other up and know it is going to be long(ish) term at least. Then let the fun begin! 8-)
Please add your sinking spots to this map!
http://maps.google.ca/maps/ms?hl=en&ie= ... 47256&z=11

tempman

Postby tempman » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:48 pm

My girlfriend is very accepting. She's a clever and open lass so it's all good. But I can't get the courage to tell her that I like quicksand... even though I'm not sure I really do anymore. I did when I was in my teens but now I can take it or leave it.
It wouldn't be a negative reaction. We had been together for years before I confessed to another fetish. She was really good with it and turned out she liked it in return.

That's great hearing from you folks who have told your partners. Really instils courage. For now I'll be a chicken though :oops: .

Mwam

Postby Mwam » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:38 pm

Oh, how lucky you are....
I don't tell this to my wife. She doesn't like wam things.
I just tell this just a good friend of mine. He said it's ok for him.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:57 am

I thought I had posted this advice to this thread, but apparently not:

"Do you understand how a guy could enjoy watching a beautiful girl take a mud bath?"

"Do you understand how a guy could enjoy being the hero who rescues the damsel in distress?"

"Okay, now- combine the two." 8-)
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Return to “General Discussion”