So I managed to tell my girlfriend..

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
2ndDorokage

Re: So I managed to tell my girlfriend..

Postby 2ndDorokage » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:33 pm

ht88 wrote:And the last thing I expected to hear was "that sounds fun...I'd do that with you."

It took me forever to get the guts to tell her, and when I did, I mentally prepared myself for a wide range of answers. Everything from "Oh..that's...nice.." to "Hey, whatever works for you." had run through my head, and I was terrified of her reaction.

But when I finally managed to stammer out the fact I like quicksand, I was blown away by how accepting she was. And when she said "I'd sink in quicksand for you.." I was dead sure it was a dream. I invited her along to the beach this summer, there is a promising swamp in the back, and she was all for it. "Who knows...maybe I'll like it too.." is all she said.

It made my night.

That's about the same reaction i got from my fiancee. It's good she's excepting, you got you a good girlfriend there.
Congrats and happy sinking.
The Leader of the Village Hidden in the Mud.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:53 pm

2ndDorokage wrote:
ht88 wrote:And the last thing I expected to hear was "that sounds fun...I'd do that with you."

It took me forever to get the guts to tell her, and when I did, I mentally prepared myself for a wide range of answers. Everything from "Oh..that's...nice.." to "Hey, whatever works for you." had run through my head, and I was terrified of her reaction.

But when I finally managed to stammer out the fact I like quicksand, I was blown away by how accepting she was. And when she said "I'd sink in quicksand for you.." I was dead sure it was a dream. I invited her along to the beach this summer, there is a promising swamp in the back, and she was all for it. "Who knows...maybe I'll like it too.." is all she said.

It made my night.

That's about the same reaction i got from my fiancee. It's good she's excepting, you got you a good girlfriend there.
Congrats and happy sinking.

That goes for the both of you! :D

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:33 am

Congratulations! You are one lucky guy.

My Lady knows all about my little interest, and she's perfectly okay with that.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:43 am

Congrats man!
Never be afraid to be honest with your partner. I've 'come out' to several girlfriends over the years, and surprisingly (or maybe not?) I've never gotten a negative response.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:18 am

Congratulations! I wish you many years of (sinking) happiness.

It's been my observation that significant others are often turn out to be more understanding and accepting than expected. Hey, it could be that if they really love you, they'll accept all parts of you, even the quirky parts...or it could only be that a fetish doesn't seem as weird from the outside as it does from the inside.

What I mean is, if you have an unusual fetish, your own self, you fantasize about it and it feels very personal...but think about other people's fetishes. For example, think of a fetish that you don't own at all. Like, there are people who really have fetishes for balloons.

Do you really care that other people have heavy erotic thoughts about balloons? Of course you don't.

Or it could be that really and truly, having a thing for quicksand isn't actually evil and your significant other is smart enough to know that.

I'm happy for you.

Nessie

IcarusJ

Postby IcarusJ » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:28 am

Mynock wrote:Congrats man!
Never be afraid to be honest with your partner. I've 'come out' to several girlfriends over the years, and surprisingly (or maybe not?) I've never gotten a negative response.

Yeah, I typically make it a point to tell them about before it turns into anything. Never had a bad response.

So, sounds great ht. You two have fun.

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:52 am

Well, you really have lucky to have a girlfriend who likes to sink with you.
My life with love is terrible, because I always get a rejection.
Girls in my country look to the outside of the body, and if they don't like it they ignore you.
And I appreciate that you have the guts to tell your girlfriend that you like quicksand, if I would tell my parents about my quicksand fantasy they would sent me to a psychiatrist.
My older brother and twinbrother knows about my fantasie, my twinbothers like quicksand a little bit but my older brother doesn't.
And I'm still happy I like it! :D
Work to live....or live to work...

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:31 am

Scarol wrote:Girls in my country look to the outside of the body, and if they don't like it they ignore you.

What kind of girls are in your country?!

I do know that the Terminator side of your avatar isn't the real you, but the other side looks perfectly fine to me. If I was your age, which I'm not, I'd find you perfectly date-able.

Nessie

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:42 pm

Nessie, that's really nice to hear from you.
And yes the girls in my country are like that, that only get in love with boys who are carrying a cap, a chain around their neck, and using drugs.
I never use drugs, and I'm a normall boy. wel.... :D
Work to live....or live to work...

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Scarol wrote:I never use drugs, and I'm a normall boy. wel.... :D

On this board, love for quicksand is 100% normal!

Nessie

Return to “General Discussion”