Muddy Dreams

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Chimerix

Re: Muddy Dreams

Postby Chimerix » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:56 pm

In my dreams, quicksand is rarely erotic. It's usually terrifying, and the dreams I have where it appears are bad dreams.

I don't much care for this, but my subconscious is apparently a couple of decades behind the quicksand times!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:55 am

Nice dream. 8-)

werewolfchick wrote:A few nights ago I had a dream where I went into my backyard and it was after it had rained. I went to go step into the flowerbed which was all muddy and soft from the rain and my feet sank into it. I started to struggle and I just pulled down deeper and deeper until I was about waist deep I stopped then started to struggle again and I sand faster and more deeper and eventually I got to the point was I was neck deep into the mud. I grabbed hold of the brick side infront of me as it continued to pull me down until I got completely submerged in the mud and sunk deeper and deeper down into it. For some reason I like the thought of being engulfed deep into the mud or quicksand and just let myself fall under. But then of course I pulled myself out afterwards.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:08 am

Strangely, I rarely remember my dreams at all, except in snippets. None seem to involve quicksand, mud or sinking.

Guess I'm so busy fantasizing about it, I don't need to... :D

undergrain1

Postby undergrain1 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:21 am

ive only had one dream that was even marginally satisfying in this regard, i found some mud and stepped into it. it only took a second to plunge underneath, curiously the upper part of the mud had gaps, but i quickly dropped into the continuus mud levels and slid to the bottom. i don't remember what happened next, but i do know i did not get out of the mud.

sometimes in my dreams i go looking for stuff to sink into but usally i dont find any. if i did and i had enough control i would sure step into it and try to sink out of sight and not try to get out and see what my brain comes up with for consequences

x42swamper

Postby x42swamper » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:21 pm

I had an errie sinking dream just the other night . This dream was in black and white and I was just walking through this quarry area .Then I realized the ground was wet and rather unstable. Then I sank fast into this wet sandy gravel that felt like cement . I was up to my neck in about a second and I tried to bring out my arms to stop sinking but I could feel it on my neck that is was going under.

What was scary I looked up at the night sky and then I was under and still being pulled under. Now I held my breath and I was still sinking and I was feeling the pressure of this bog against my body and I was still getting deeper. The pressure was so intense my breath was pushed out and I woke up scared. But after my heart stopped racing , I thought to myself man I would love to do that again :)
As the path narrows you find yourself face to face with a dark towering Shadow. A shadow composed of all your doubts and fears. And he's well armed to defend the treasure.

Whisper

Postby Whisper » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:12 pm

I have quick-dreams every now and again, usually sinking alongside a female aquaintance (luckily, my subconcious knows what I like). It's very rarely erotic, though; it usually involves us getting stuck, and trying to get out. Although I once had a pretty good solo dream in which I went into my basement, and for some reason, the cement hadn't settled yet, and, well, it's self explanatory after that.

Needless to say, I was dissapointed when I tested out my basement the next morning and found that it was still solid. ;)

triclopse

Postby triclopse » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:03 pm

schlamm wrote:A rather unexpected source of lucid dreams is interrupted sleep closer to your expected time to wake up that having gone to sleep. I don't understand the mechanics of it, but one can use that with ease and it almost never fails.

It's called WILD (Wake Induced Lucid Dream). It's to do with REM cycles I think, normally you go through other stages of sleep before hitting REM (where most dreams occur), but if you wake up just before you hit a REM cycle (about every 90 minutes, but I'd guess it's quite variable) it's possible to go from awake to REM sleep while still lucid. I've found waking up about 4 AM for a few minutes is an easy way to get a lucid dream, though other techniques seem to produce longer dreams. It's been a while since I did much LDing, but I'd recomend it to anyone.

undergrain1

Postby undergrain1 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:34 am

had a dream a few nites ago, where i knew i was in a country called belize in central america. I walked into the jungle from an inhabited area - which i thot was on the coast, and the bush got thick... saw something that might be mud - i stuck in a long branch but it only went down three feet or a bit less. I kept walking to look for more but to my surprize, the bush thinned out and there was anohter coast and a beach. maybe i was on a narrow penensula?

after woke up, i wondered if i shouldnt have just taken the plunge anyway -- maybe it would have been deeper for a person than it was for a tree branch! u know how dreams can be wakky.

prince_vegeta

Postby prince_vegeta » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:33 pm

I had this dream where I was with this hot black girl who I don't remembered her name (I'll call her Brianna) at a marshy area. She was tall around 5ft 10 or 6ft with long black wavy hair and a slender but curvy body, she wore a fitting black tshirt with a red plaided miniskirt. She was willingly to sink in the mud for me, so i sat down and watched as Brianna started to sink, the mud made a lot of slurping noises as it was devouring her legs, thighs and her butt. When she was at her waist, Brianna clawed at the mud as she was having an orgasm, just watching her was making me want to join her, she looked at me and motioned to jump in and when I was about to, I suddenly woke up and realized it was a dream. :cry:
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam savage of Mythbusters

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:01 pm

This was quite some time ago but I remember one of a gal friend being in it. I told her about it and she was surpriesed about it but curious at the same time as to what happened.
I was telling her about it and how deep she went (atleast shoulder deep)and that I got her out. Then a few minutes after I told her this she told me "I know it wasn't real but thanks for pulling me out."

Return to “General Discussion”