Deep Sinking

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
muckman

Deep Sinking

Postby muckman » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:50 am

Just want to find out, is it me; or has Deep Sinking gone down?
I cannot log on there today!!

Belleinboots

Re: Deep Sinking

Postby Belleinboots » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:18 am

I was just able to get access to DS with no problem, I have been observing things there the past few days and still seem to be getting new members and although on the face of it activity may appear to be down, but you have to take into consideration that the more adult content core membership is no longer present. Things seem to be ok, but time will tell I guess. They are just taking a different direction.

Alison
Alison Bell
"Don't step there... those flowers only grow over mudpits"

sleazy_dwarf

Postby sleazy_dwarf » Wed May 27, 2009 7:47 am

I have just recently been able to visit my old sink site again due to being unemployed. I had switched jobs and was working in a different town and couldn't get the time to go sink. I made a new post at DS after the sink and got scolded by one of the moderators. The Late Night forum is gone (not sure about the island yet, I never did get into it) and I went back a few days later and found a post from back in March from the moderators explaining why they did what they did.

It's a shame, it was a great site and I am seeing more of the regulars here now....Guess I found a new home.

SD

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Wed May 27, 2009 8:04 am

sleazy_dwarf wrote:I have just recently been able to visit my old sink site again due to being unemployed. I had switched jobs and was working in a different town and couldn't get the time to go sink. I made a new post at DS after the sink and got scolded by one of the moderators. The Late Night forum is gone (not sure about the island yet, I never did get into it) and I went back a few days later and found a post from back in March from the moderators explaining why they did what they did.

It's a shame, it was a great site and I am seeing more of the regulars here now....Guess I found a new home.

SD

Yeah, alot of us have relocated over here, thanks to Dave, Fred, Robert, and many others. Welcome home!

muckman

Postby muckman » Thu May 28, 2009 1:02 am

After over 1000 posts with lots of pics, they decided to just 'kick me out' ! What up with that ???!!!

UberGaijin

Postby UberGaijin » Thu May 28, 2009 1:33 am

sleazy_dwarf wrote:I made a new post at DS after the sink and got scolded by one of the moderators.

Why did you get scolded?

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Thu May 28, 2009 7:44 am

UberGaijin wrote:
sleazy_dwarf wrote:I made a new post at DS after the sink and got scolded by one of the moderators.

Why did you get scolded?

He posted "R"-rated content (the latest in his "Broken Cherry" series) in a now "PG"-rated forum, before he found out about the change.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu May 28, 2009 2:28 pm

I think it's worth noting here that, far as I can tell, the editing they said they were going to do to in order to bring the forum to around the PG standard has consisted solely of the removal of the Late-Nite forum and no other action at all.

There's plenty of non-PG-13 discussion remaining and a search on the word "fetish" will bring you many, many posts. The home page still announces that the forum is for adults.

No, nobody's imagining it: The arrangement is confusing.

Will things be made consistent and the rules made clear to everyone any time soon?

I doubt it.

Staying right here,
Nessie

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Sat May 30, 2009 6:33 am

sleazy_dwarf wrote:.... I made a new post at DS after the sink and got scolded by one of the moderators....

It was Foz who contacted sleazy_dwarf. Most folks who would care enough to follow this thread realize that Foz is not one to 'scold'.

It's natural to paraphrase when describing unwanted advice, but somtimes it really is better to strive for accuracy. ;)

Dave
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Return to “General Discussion”