Poll: How deep do YOU sink?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions

For the sinkers: How deep do YOU go?

A: I don't sink and i don't really want to (i.e. just watching)
8%
B: I don't sink but would like to
23%
C: Just up to my knees
4%
D: Around my thighs or hips
6%
E: Up to my waist
14%
F: From my armpits to the neck
16%
G: Barely able to breath
8%
H: All the way!
22%

Total votes: 293

gamwam

Re: Poll: How deep do YOU sink?

Postby gamwam » Sat May 08, 2021 11:00 pm

bogbud wrote:
cbqdbq wrote:
I would so want to be this deep and linger for an hour. smeling the quicksand evry time I inhale. knowing if i went just a quarter inch deeper taht i would have no more air and would be inhaling quicksand. that would be so edgey thriling. specialy if I am bobbing up and down a bit and it has kept covering my nostrels but isnt all the time!

You're totally right! But in fact you can even sink deeper when the mud is thick enough. The most intense experiences for me are always when i sink at my bog in early fall when the mud is thickest and most clingy. You can sink just as deep as poor Ludella here and still able to breath and inhale the smell of the damp muddy bog...
Ludella.jpg

Trying to move my stuck arms upward can only be done very slow and careful. Not only because the bog is so thick but every wrong movement drives me deeper in when i'm sunk already that deep.

soooo wish you would film your awsome sinks for us male sinking fans

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sun May 09, 2021 9:56 am

gamwam wrote:

Currently i'm more into the "stuck-boots"-thing than the "bottomless-sinking"-thing.
Here is just a little snippet from trying to free my crotch-high Acquoboots.
DSCF3176_Moment.jpg
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Sun May 09, 2021 10:56 pm

bogbud wrote:
gamwam wrote:

Currently i'm more into the "stuck-boots"-thing than the "bottomless-sinking"-thing.
Here is just a little snippet from trying to free my crotch-high Acquoboots.
DSCF3176_Moment.jpg

understand fully,.. also have a thing for wearing boots when sinking, usually dunlop purofoots

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun May 16, 2021 7:21 am

Yes :lol:

Actually, I picked B cause I'd like to, but there's just no convenient places to sink around me (kind of what inspired my first story). I did once find a tiny spot of thigh deep mud, but it being so small and hard to sink, it wasn't super interesting. I am very interested in doing some serious sinking someday, maybe even all the way; eventually.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Bookishworm

Postby Bookishworm » Tue May 18, 2021 7:05 pm

I’m new to this site, so I’m sorry for being late to the party. I have to say B because I’m unable to drive, so I can’t get to a mud pit. If I could, I would say H. I would like to be nude or as close to nude as possible. For those who have sunk all the way, what does it feel like to be pulled down and submerged? How long can you stay once you’ve sunk all the way?

Doug Reams

Postby Doug Reams » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:53 pm

I hope that I go out by sinking in quicksand or mud rather than the usual ways. It just seems so nice, peaceful, relaxing and fun to slowly submerge myself in the sand/mud and maybe play around in it for a while before I decide to go completely under and let myself go to the other side as I make peace with the afterlife or whatever else may be ahead. Hopefullu I will be able to do that in the distant future when I am already on my last legs.

That is almost certainly going to be decades away from now though.

Too bad there arent and good mud, sand or quarry locations that I am aware of here in NSW Australia.

Return to “General Discussion”