Making love in quicksand

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Huffmi2676

Re: Making love in quicksand

Postby Huffmi2676 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:47 pm

from my personal experience i have done way more than making love in the Clay i met my girlfriend dora in a romantic date nude in my clay pit she surprised me by showing me her fireworks july 4th and no wonder she enjoys the clay and looks so sexy shes a certifed lifeguard
i told her about quicksandfans.com and she said i can tell you all about our fun in the clay but under one condition i dont post any pictures of her peirod so i apologize but shes totally worth it

mud_dreamer

Postby mud_dreamer » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:45 pm

You are very lucky that you have found a woman that enjoys mud, let alone sex in the mud.

Do you heat your clay pit?

Huffmi2676

Postby Huffmi2676 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:22 pm

mud_dreamer wrote:You are very lucky that you have found a woman that enjoys mud, let alone sex in the mud.

Do you heat your clay pit?

it is heated most of the time at 95 degrees

i can control the temperature heat bubbles like in anabelle gets bigger bubbles and in edition to that control the thickness of the clay whatever its creamy watery or even very thick via remote control

this is a dream come true

i got my own qs model to myself and she loves to get naughty underneath the clay

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:02 am

Huffmi2676 wrote:....in edition to that control the thickness of the clay whatever its creamy watery or even very thick via remote control....

Would love to hear a technical explanation of how this is done.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Huffmi2676

Postby Huffmi2676 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:22 am

i could talk about the technical side about the remote control but its basicly a wireless bluetooth hottub remote that i tweaked around with i could go i depth but that is for a different fourm but my girlfriend dora and i love the heated air bubble jets i build mine inspiration from mpv scene anabelle gets bigger bubbles and dora just lovees it

Huffmi2676

Postby Huffmi2676 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:02 pm

you know what she loves more than the bubbles i just built a custom diving board right in front of the deep clay just for us and now when we skinny-dip and sink together she has to jump straight into the bubbling clay that devoures her completely for a half a minute and then she teases me with her fireworks and then sh lets me have it while huge bubbles cuddle up our bodies its wonderful

ImpracticalFetish

Postby ImpracticalFetish » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:37 am

I got asked the question "How the fuck do you have sex in quicksand" by a female friend i opened up my fetish to. And i couldn't really answer it but said in my fantasy it revolves mostly around oralsex. But im also interested to try a remote vibrator on a female whilst she's sinking/giving oral.

The closest thing to penetration would be to have sex as deep as the thighs, thus sparing the intimate areas of mud. Or after a mud dip, use a water bottle and rinse of the private areas and make love next to the mud/quicksand.
Either that or a latex(or any other flexible water resistant material) shorts that can be docked to another latex shorts or they are just integrated like siamese twins . But the best feature would be ability to undock/dock the shorts with each other.

Or invent a super sticky elastic dense lube oil(like thick slime/glue) that will be applied to the genital areas. The general idea is that when you press this lube oil against another area of lube oil, the densitity of it pushes other liquids/materia away, like mud, peat and dirt etc. You make the lube sticky so it doesn't slide off the the genitals. The lube is suppose to stick to the skin with maybe the help of another chemical application. Or another chemical application to remove it.
You make it elastic so that when the penis penetrates the vagina/anus, the lube makes a seal around the insertion point so it will expand and contract during every thrust.

Huffmi2676

Postby Huffmi2676 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:51 pm

my girlfriend and i have rough sex in a hugging position floating like a cork i my girlfriend dora got the idea to try her silver bullet with me in the clay with the mud bubbles on as she and i loved the mud scene entitled the silver bullet and thats one way we have sex in clay and we so enjoyed it

Ladyinneed

Postby Ladyinneed » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:59 am

This would be a dream come true!

Return to “General Discussion”