Making love in quicksand

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
AzathothWhispers

Making love in quicksand

Postby AzathothWhispers » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:20 pm

There are a ton of quicksand stories with couples making love in quicksand/mud, but I've often wondered if it would actually be all that pleasurable. Sand is coarse and I'd imagine it wouldn't feel nice, especially to a female. Mud is smoother but again, would a female find it pleasurable (For obvious reasons.)?

Just curious. I apologize if this question has been asked before.

tanya_wam

Re: Making love in quicksand

Postby tanya_wam » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:31 am

As you would have seen from the stories I've written :oops: I often fantasise about the same thing, and tried to keep the stories fairly realistic to that. Yes, sand would be quite gritty, a bit like a liquid sandpaper and fairly abrasive. It might be nice and very horny then again, for real, it might not! :shock:

Clay or slit might be better, softer and more squishy... :D
Oh tosh! Tanya retorted, quicksand churning,
Round her knees, then thighs, then oh dear!
It got intimate with her hips and her panties,
And squished rather funnily up her rear!

QuicksandMania

Postby QuicksandMania » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:49 am

How about a deep vat of KY Warming Jelly in the factory that makes it?

The MPVBleck would probably be smooth, too.

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:21 pm

I doubt this is practical out of a controlled environment (like the studiopits are).

You don't really want to have your standard mud, peat, tidal-clay in all of your body-openings and mucosa is much more sensitive and needs protection.
There are bacteria, really small animals, plant seeds, splinters of old wood and the like that you better keep out of your body.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:36 pm

LOL. They are controlled but not THAT controlled!

bogbud wrote:I doubt this is practical out of a controlled environment (like the studiopits are).

You don't really want to have your standard mud, peat, tidal-clay in all of your body-openings and mucosa is much more sensitive and needs protection.
There are bacteria, really small animals, plant seeds, splinters of old wood and the like that you better keep out of your body.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:43 pm

As a "mere man" I have to side with Bogbud Its a lovely fantasy but I doubt it would be sensible in practice Of course I might be wrong------!!!!!

AzathothWhispers

Postby AzathothWhispers » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:08 pm

We see the models "touch" themselves in some videos. Now I know much of the time it's acting, but are they sometimes really having at it with themselves or is it all acting? If yes, then does that mean mud or silt could be ok for lovemaking? They're opening themselves for the substance to get in.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:01 pm

There are two occasions I get muddy - Trying to get a photo or playing with someone of the opposite sex. All I can say is that what you do depends on the lady and and we are all different in what is considered okay, fun, pleasurable, etc. Obviously you want to respect whatever boundaries there are but most don't know what those are until they try it. Don't miss an opportunity to try things because some of them will surprise you. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:11 pm

AzathothWhispers wrote:We see the models "touch" themselves in some videos. Now I know much of the time it's acting, but are they sometimes really having at it with themselves or is it all acting? If yes, then does that mean mud or silt could be ok for lovemaking? They're opening themselves for the substance to get in.

It wouldn't be right to get video producer specific here but there are some ladies who have genuine muddy orgasms and mud is far from the worst thing they've had in their personal areas. If you look around at the broader fetish community you will see why they would be unimpressed with a little mud. As for the less professional that's why I say give it a try. You never know what somebody is going to enjoy when having a good time. I don't think anything is going to hurt someone for a while. Days and weeks is probably a different story.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:32 pm

Well, do whatever you want to do. For me it's enough having to sneeze the stuff out of my nose and to carefully clean my eyes. After I found some kind of worm near it that was enough....
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Return to “General Discussion”