Moderators?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
AzathothWhispers

Moderators?

Postby AzathothWhispers » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:21 pm

This may seem like a dumb question, but who is the moderators around here. I'd like to ask them a question but can't seem to reach anyone. Thanks. :)

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Re: Moderators?

Postby dlodoski » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:16 pm

AzathothWhispers wrote:This may seem like a dumb question, but who is the moderators around here. I'd like to ask them a question but can't seem to reach anyone. Thanks. :)

A link to 'The Team' can be found in Quick Links, in the upper left hand corner of the page.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

AzathothWhispers

Postby AzathothWhispers » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:50 pm

dlodoski wrote:
AzathothWhispers wrote:This may seem like a dumb question, but who is the moderators around here. I'd like to ask them a question but can't seem to reach anyone. Thanks. :)

A link to 'The Team' can be found in Quick Links, in the upper left hand corner of the page.

I did that Dave, I even messaged and emailed you but haven't received any response and now my previous story posts are gone and a few others never showed up when I commented on other posts. I'm hoping I didn't do anything wrong.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:18 am

AzathothWhispers wrote:
dlodoski wrote:

I did that Dave, I even messaged and emailed you but haven't received any response and now my previous story posts are gone and a few others never showed up when I commented on other posts. I'm hoping I didn't do anything wrong.

Hmmm. I recieved a PM and an email today, the email arriving several hours after the PM.

Two of your posts were moved (to Nuggets) and all others have been approved (according to the logs).

I will respond to your PM and email momentarily.

One thing about the board software that has tricked me in the past is having used the Preview function once or twice, and then forgetting to Submit the post. At the end of all that, it seems like the post just vanished.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

AzathothWhispers

Postby AzathothWhispers » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:47 am

dlodoski wrote:
AzathothWhispers wrote:
dlodoski wrote:

Hmmm. I recieved a PM and an email today, the email arriving several hours after the PM.

Two of your posts were moved (to Nuggets) and all others have been approved (according to the logs).

I will respond to your PM and email momentarily.

One thing about the board software that has tricked me in the past is having used the Preview function once or twice, and then forgetting to Submit the post. At the end of all that, it seems like the post just vanished.

Thanks Dave. :D

Return to “General Discussion”