Who wants more South Seas stories?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Fred588
Producer

Re: Who wants more South Seas stories?

Postby Fred588 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:25 am

In reply to Duncan's suggestion, in which he said,

"I'd love to see two grass skirted island babes tied up in a cannibal pot. Escaping their absent captors they run right from the frying pan and into the quicksand. Somebody should do this. It easier than a busload of cheerleaders. "

I'd do the scene but someone else will have to provide, or, more likely make" the giant cookpot. Anyone here really good with paper mache?
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

velocity88

Postby velocity88 » Wed May 03, 2017 5:34 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:
I've maintained a tropical location I refer to as the Island of Haleaukeloa (sp) that is populated by ladies whose only purpose in life is to make me happy. Needless to say it is also a very boggy place as well.

Do you have an open spot for tourists? One express ticket, one-way please. 8-)

And please forgive if the island experiences a sudden population bottleneck shortly after my arrival. :twisted:

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Wed May 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:....I've maintained a tropical location I refer to as the Island of Haleaukeloa (sp) that is populated by ladies whose only purpose in life is to make me happy. Needless to say it is also a very boggy place as well.

We've all heard of King Komoniwannalaya.

I suppose your your island could be ruled by Queen Komonuwannasinkme?
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

quikmoose

Postby quikmoose » Sun May 07, 2017 10:44 am

Dear Fans of South Seas and Babes in Quicksand:

Yes, I can think of Dorothy Lamour running around in her wrap, falling into quicksand, and rapidly losing the wrap.

Or the island princess sacrificed to the quicksand god. (Is there a quicksand god, I wonder?)

Anyway, I agree, let's have more island girls in peril videos. Pllluuuuueeeezzzzzeee?????

-- Quikmoose

DeuteriumTritium

Postby DeuteriumTritium » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:05 am

velocity88 wrote:I, for one, could not possibly complain about more stories in the South Seas setting. Everything about it oozes the exoticism that we associate with sinky locations: sandy beaches, warm tropics, salty air, fruit right off the tree, lithe, brown-skinned natives with exotic ceremonies and voluptuous dancers wearing nothing but flowers. The perfect place to run into a nice pit right in the middle of the day’s routine.

(Disclaimer: We all know that this is just a stereotype, but we are a fetish site and not the Man Booker Prize, and I’m sure everyone here known the difference between reality and fantasy (boy, would Edward Said have things to say about this site, huh?). So there!) :roll:

Of course, I’m a bit picky when it comes to fetish stories. Sure, I don’t mind some island girls in peril, but I personally imagine them to enjoy their situation, whether it was intended or not. I’m pretty sure I’m rather unique on this site, but isn’t there at least a little bit of titillation about island girls leading some shipwrecked ladies to show them the pleasures of the island gods and they decide to take a “permanent residence”? Or am I just nuts this way? :?

Heyyyy :3 I quite like willing fatals too! :)

kerri zhong

Postby kerri zhong » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:14 am

Nikko ans some pinays for sure! Peat and erotic submersions too please!

kerri zhong

Postby kerri zhong » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:14 am

Niveous wrote:
velocity88 wrote:I, for one, could not possibly complain about more stories in the South Seas setting. Everything about it oozes the exoticism that we associate with sinky locations: sandy beaches, warm tropics, salty air, fruit right off the tree, lithe, brown-skinned natives with exotic ceremonies and voluptuous dancers wearing nothing but flowers. The perfect place to run into a nice pit right in the middle of the day’s routine.

(Disclaimer: We all know that this is just a stereotype, but we are a fetish site and not the Man Booker Prize, and I’m sure everyone here known the difference between reality and fantasy (boy, would Edward Said have things to say about this site, huh?). So there!) :roll:

Of course, I’m a bit picky when it comes to fetish stories. Sure, I don’t mind some island girls in peril, but I personally imagine them to enjoy their situation, whether it was intended or not. I’m pretty sure I’m rather unique on this site, but isn’t there at least a little bit of titillation about island girls leading some shipwrecked ladies to show them the pleasures of the island gods and they decide to take a “permanent residence”? Or am I just nuts this way? :?

Nope, I'm right there along with you. I prefer the erotic/willing/DiD-turned-erotic types of stories over the DiD ones. Grim or rescue, doesn't really matter, but I tend to lean more towards grim endings. There's just something about going all the way and not having to worry about holding anything back.

Same here

Return to “General Discussion”