Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
QuicksandMania

Re: Explaining the desire to submerge?

Postby QuicksandMania » Fri May 19, 2017 12:39 am

A return to the womb.

cbqdbq

Postby cbqdbq » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:07 am

a natural completeion of geting caught in quicksand. rescue is intteruption of the natural process. stoping and escaping is intteruption. but going under means it was finished properly.
cbqdbq
compeled by qs, demies by qs

Boggyhoo

Postby Boggyhoo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:50 pm

Need to get away.

BH

Sinkman61

Postby Sinkman61 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:10 pm

The most erotic, best part os sinking starts just as the QS closes in over and covers my shoulders. From there it gets exponentially more and MORE intense as the QS now climbs higher and higher up the sides and back of my head. Soon it pushes my chin upwards and tilts my head back, allowing me to continue to breathe. Its alive and its fully in charge. It’s wants me to know that I’ll be given life sustaining oxygen until it completely devours me and pulls my carcass down deeper and deeper as it’s pressure continues to increase, squeezing any remnants of my life creating fluids from my body in deep, orgasmic bursts. The QS spreads its tendrils up and over my head, pulling it down deep into it’s warm bosom. It’s squeezes in from all sides, from beneath and now, from even above as it pulls me down, deeper and deeper into its lair. The sounds from the world above are silenced, replaced with the...thump... thump...thump...of my still beating heart. I realize that I’m being engulfed mother earth, and she’s now gripping me so tightly that any attempts to even move are quickly met by an intense suction, snapping me back as she ensures my desperate attempts to escape are futile. My entire head has now been pulled beneath the surface and as I look up, the walls of thick black mud slowly start to close in over me, shutting off the world above. I’m now one with mother Earth. The QS continues her inward pressure, her tight, yet soft, silky texture embrace and stimulate very part of my body. Its absolutely the most amazing feeling, this QS, caressing every fiber of my being. Life giving fluids again burst forth in intense arithmetic spasms. Again, again, and yet again. My entire body is electrified as it’s encased in ever thicker and thicker QS that squeezes me more tightly than I could ever imagine to be possible. My body jerks in uncontrollable spasms, and yet remains locked tightly in place, the only real movement being downward still. I no longer think about escaping as this strange substance has fulfilled desires I hadn’t even realized existed. No, I now want to stay here and become one with the ever stimulating, caressing mud. I now want it, and it certainly wants me back, as it’s giving me just enough space between its depths and the world above to allow life sustaining air to barely enter my lungs. This QS thing really wants me to know that she’s in charge and I’m just along to fill her sinful desires. It’s the most primal, intense feeling the human body can possibly endure. And yet so few in the human race are aware of her existence as she waits her next meal...
Last edited by Sinkman61 on Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CreamyClayK

Postby CreamyClayK » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:05 am

all natural bondage

Return to “General Discussion”