Help please :)

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
quicksandresearch

Help please :)

Postby quicksandresearch » Sun May 14, 2017 10:45 pm

Hi All,

I am currently completing a Masters in Psychology at Nottingham Trent University. As part of the course, myself and my project supervisor Professor Mark Griffiths, are conducting a research project into people with a sexual interest in being stuck. We are hoping to recruit a selection of participants who would be willing to engage in a confidential interview with myself via email. If you think you would be able to help with this research and would like to find out more, please contact myself or Mark via the email addresses below.

To reiterate, all responses will be entirely confidential. By emailing me for more information you are not agreeing to participate and you are free to withdraw at any time or refuse to answer any questions that you do not feel comfortable with.

I look forward to your responses
Many thanks
Annie

My email: annie.freestone2013@my.ntu.ac.uk
Supervisor details
Email: mark.griffiths@ntu.ac.uk
Website: https://www.ntu.ac.uk/staff-profiles/so ... -griffiths

bogbud

Re: Help please :)

Postby bogbud » Mon May 15, 2017 1:22 pm

You should get in contact with the producers here. There is also a documentary from Vice TV with interviews with some of them and with Nessie (one of the few women who are really into our stuff). Just try the search to find it.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

quicksandresearch

Postby quicksandresearch » Mon May 15, 2017 1:48 pm

Thanks so much bogbud :)

I'll give the documentary a search. Any ideas how I go about contacting the producers?

Thanks again!

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Mon May 15, 2017 1:58 pm

bogbud wrote:You should get in contact with the producers here. There is also a documentary from Vice TV with interviews with some of them and with Nessie (one of the few women who are really into our stuff). Just try the search to find it.

I am one of those producers. I am also a former professor so I have an appreciation for research. I am not sure I could be of much help here, however, as the research project appears to be about being stuck and not about quicksand specifically. While I cannot speak for the other producers, nor can I speak for the researcher, it appears the researcher here is seeking to make contact with individuals who are specifically into stuck, whether than would be in quicksand or by other means.

Taking part in a research project can be interesting, so I would encourage anyone who fits the description given in the request to consider taking part.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Mon May 15, 2017 2:18 pm

quicksandresearch wrote:Thanks so much bogbud :)

I'll give the documentary a search. Any ideas how I go about contacting the producers? ....

I have enabled your ability to use the Private Message system here in the forum, and also use the email links. Both can be accessed via the small icon, next to the word 'contact' in each poster profile.

The VICE documentary is here - https://video.vice.com/en_us/video/quic ... 9?ref=vice It may be worth watching, based on how much time you seem to spending on the project overall.

For my part, I have been exploring stuck themes, using oobleck. But I'm not coming from a traditional 'stuck' interest. So, I don't know if I would be appropriate for your interview.

In any case, the best of luck to you. I think you'll find the audience here to be courteous and accommodating and (understandably) flirtatious. ;)
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Mon May 15, 2017 4:14 pm

I do pretty much fit into the category you're searching.
You may contact me trough the way provided here. I will also try to write a mail to the address you did provide.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Mon May 15, 2017 6:36 pm

I have a definite stuck fetish involving mud & clay-have not met any quicksand to date-& would be willing to give confidential answers to your enquiries. Initial contact through this site please

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Mon May 15, 2017 9:17 pm

Been there, done that with someone years ago working on their Masters thesis. I'll save you some time and cut to the chase, the selection of the object related to a fetish is essentially random. Fetishists are almost exclusively male and the fetish object is selected in early adolescence and then reinforced. A fetish is a common disorder in what is considered civilization and is caused primarily by the delay in marrying in relation to becoming sexually functional and is almost entirely unknown in primitive societies.

Chasing down a particular object of fetish gratification in a given individual only leads you into the woods and obscures the view of the forest. I repeat, the fetish object is not important, it is the family dynamic and whatever the individual is exposed to that leads to a given fetish object selection. If you spend enough time, you can often become aware of what are often incredibly minor events in an individual's childhood that cause them to select a given fetish object. But it is not the exposure to the object that causes the fetish, it is the family dynamic and extended adolescence that causes a person to develop a fetish interest. Note also that there is a wide spectrum of fetish intensity and degree to which an individual is constrained by the need for the fetish object.

So my point is, don't get stuck yourself on exploring a single fetish, that itself is fetishistic behavior. I suggest you instead concentrate on the big picture, how the family dynamic and modern civilization have led to an increase in fetish behavior. That would be adding an important chapter to the body of knowledge related to fetishes that has been little studied. And, oh yes, the modern term for a fetish is a positive reinforced behavior module or some such...

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon May 15, 2017 10:56 pm

bogbud wrote:You should get in contact with the producers here. There is also a documentary from Vice TV with interviews with some of them and with Nessie (one of the few women who are really into our stuff). Just try the search to find it.

I can't help much. I definitely don't have a stuck fetish. Quicksand has to be fluid.

Nessie

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Mon May 15, 2017 11:32 pm

nottingham uni you say - i live there :)

Return to “General Discussion”