What's Your Ideal Quicksand Fantasy?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
beachbum

Re: What's Your Ideal Quicksand Fantasy?

Postby beachbum » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:02 pm

Love that quicksand fantasy especially with the outfit in the bottom picture, and ankle straps also.

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:07 am

Sinking in deep quicksand with wifey on solid ground, trying to rescue me with her feet. I am torn between rescue and worshipping her feet & finishing the deed as I am in the quicksand....

The Great Red Spot

Postby The Great Red Spot » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:41 pm

Likely the most insane and unrealistic way you can ever imagine a college girl sinking to her death in quicksand. Imagine a very sexy bikini clad college girl, simular looking to that chick played by Kelly Brooke in Pirahna 3D, falling flat on her belly in a pit of sinister black, oily, sawdusty quicksand. She begins to sink by the head, but remains lying flat, and her bikini-clad rear end is the last part of her to dissappear. To make a woman sinking like this in wet quicksand look realistic, I imagined her being pulled down by another person caught in the quicksand, dragged down by something really heavy, like a motorcycle. Kelly Brooke would actually look good doing a scene like this in a movie.

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:17 pm

A20 wrote:A secretary wearing glasses, a tight miniskirt with pantyhose walking in the woods. Completely lost, she trips and her glasses fall off. She gets up and her sight is all blurry. She sees what's supposedly a direction sign. She walks closer to it to see it clearly. The sign says "DANGER QUICKSAND". Before she could react, she starts to slowly sink into the muddy peat below her. The sinking pace is nice and slow throughout. The quicksand takes its time to swallow up her skirt all the way til her breasts are submerged, then she finds a way to rescue herself at the end :)

I wish I could see this someday.

Giving your artistic talent, why couldn’t you just draw a sequence like this?

A20

Postby A20 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:42 pm

DJlurker wrote:
A20 wrote:A secretary wearing glasses, a tight miniskirt with pantyhose walking in the woods. Completely lost, she trips and her glasses fall off. She gets up and her sight is all blurry. She sees what's supposedly a direction sign. She walks closer to it to see it clearly. The sign says "DANGER QUICKSAND". Before she could react, she starts to slowly sink into the muddy peat below her. The sinking pace is nice and slow throughout. The quicksand takes its time to swallow up her skirt all the way til her breasts are submerged, then she finds a way to rescue herself at the end :)

I wish I could see this someday.

Giving your artistic talent, why couldn’t you just draw a sequence like this?

I suppose I could draw it if I had the time, but I originally imagined this in live action.
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:18 am

Having a hot babe lure me into quicksand then stand there and get off as I get sucked under.
00000.MTS.02_40_46_22.Still001.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:19 am

Based on The World's Greatest Athlete; a couple of hot babes in bikinis try to get a Tarzan-like jungle man to rescue one of them from quicksand while the other hides in the bushes; either the wrong person or both end up sinking while the jungle man swings away, oblivious.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:17 pm

Chimerix wrote:Having a hot babe lure me into quicksand then stand there and get off as I get sucked under.
00000.MTS.02_40_46_22.Still001.jpg

God yes! :D :twisted: You've been reading my Wish Book...

Gre444gs

Postby Gre444gs » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:05 am

For me, seeing cartoon animal characters sink

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Several great fantasies already & some are very close to mine---
I am sinking/playing in deep sticky mud & have got myself into a stuck situation .A tall,slim gir lwearing skinny jeans & tee appears & simply watches as I struggle I cannot tell if she is turned on,excited or disgusted by my muddy state but she simply stares at my struggles in the clay Whether I get out,sink under or just stay stuck she watches avidly as it happens. No comments,no offers of help ,just a spectator of my predicament

Return to “General Discussion”