What's Your Ideal Quicksand Fantasy?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
4Bs

What's Your Ideal Quicksand Fantasy?

Postby 4Bs » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:35 pm

Mine's seeing female anthros shaking their booties and/or twerking in quicksand.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

bogbud

Re: What's Your Ideal Quicksand Fantasy?

Postby bogbud » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:43 pm

Two girls having lots of fun in the mud until they hit a soft spot and start sinking. In the end they barely manage to get out.

Red+rubber+&+love+boots1.jpg

(Detail: No nudity and note their boots)
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:17 pm

A hot babe sinking to her doom in either a college uniform, or shiny latex catsuit. :twisted:
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

Postby 101927700 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:26 am

A girl with long, dark brown (like a shade darker than dark chocolate) straight hair wearing gray form-fitting chest waders sinking slowly into a peat bog.
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:16 am

4 girls chicken fighting in bikinis in quicksand.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

A20

Postby A20 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:39 am

A secretary wearing glasses, a tight miniskirt with pantyhose walking in the woods. Completely lost, she trips and her glasses fall off. She gets up and her sight is all blurry. She sees what's supposedly a direction sign. She walks closer to it to see it clearly. The sign says "DANGER QUICKSAND". Before she could react, she starts to slowly sink into the muddy peat below her. The sinking pace is nice and slow throughout. The quicksand takes its time to swallow up her skirt all the way til her breasts are submerged, then she finds a way to rescue herself at the end :)

I wish I could see this someday.

Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:33 pm

a heroine bound and left to sink to her doom, struggling wildly as she sinks, rescued in the nick of time :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:58 pm

OBI-wan wrote:4 girls chicken fighting in bikinis in quicksand.

I like how this guy thinks.

I'm not sure the ideal fantasy can even be put together in my mind. There's just too many "ideal" situations to pick only one or one hundred. I joke about a bus full of cheerleaders all the time because it touches on something so over-the-top that I'd like to see no matter how impossible. An ideal fantasy is definitely going to involve more than one very beautiful lady sinking to her doom. It's probably, but not necessarily going to be erotic as opposed to dramatic, and bikinis would probably be the most attire.

Let's take those elements and say it goes broadly like this - A group of teenage beauty queens, say a dozen, led by a hot Amazon MILF, are skinny dipping in a swamp. This leads to a few of them having lesbian mud sex with the HotAmazonMILF. They are so consumed with playing around that they don't realize they've blundered into a bottomless bog that is sucking them under. Everyone has differing reactions. Some are terrified while others continue to have wild sex as they sink. Others are trying to pull themselves out and the HotAmazonMilf babe is rubbing herself silly and having orgasm after orgasm as they others sink under. She manages to pull herself and few others out and the continue on through the swamp only to have a similar and completely fatal encounter a bit later. I left out the part about the Swedish girls college group collecting butterflies. How's that for a start?
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

H8ms2014

Postby H8ms2014 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:50 pm

A tourist is lost in a swampy area. Out of cell range, and hears bushes constantly rustling, but sees nothing. Unnnerved by the rustling, she takes off along a game trail. She falls into an ominous looking bog. The rustling intensifies, and out pops a redneck woman. She says she has rope and will rescue if we be their slave. If she says no, the sexy redneck mocks the tourist until the last of the air bubbles come to the surface. If he says yes, she is rescued, only to be bound by the rope and thrown back in. She sinks until her face is barely above the surface. At which point the redneck secures the rope to a tree, and proceeds to force oral. If it goes well, the redneck keeps to her word and rescues her, only to keep her as a sex slave for her family. If the oral wasn't stimulating enough, she cuts rope and walks off after the bog has claimed another sex toy...

arisumudvixen

Postby arisumudvixen » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:56 pm

I want daddy to dress me up like a pretty little dancer girl, with my thick diaper underneath, then take me out to a mud, quicksand, tar pit tell me to get in, and watch as I struggle.

Return to “General Discussion”