Mud Map Reborn - Community Sinking Location Map!

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
enerj29

Re: Mud Map Reborn - Community Sinking Location Map!

Postby enerj29 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:30 am

Thanks again for updating the map when there are new spots!

messymud

Postby messymud » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Does anyone know a good mud spot around 30 min. from Lincoln?
would really appreciate it.

Aussie_Bob

Postby Aussie_Bob » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:34 am

No new pins added. Map remains the same this month.

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:09 am

Does anyone know of a spot near Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada? And I mean like a real spot, not just barely knee deep or something...

The closest thing I've heard of is this seasonal spot they mentioned on the news where someone sunk up to their chest and then managed to get out with help. Problem is, is that it's in the middle of a lake over by cardston called Wally's beach. In the autumn, the water level goes down, and the area near what water remains is supposed to be quicksand. Problems:1. it's not fall. 2. I don't have a way to drive there currently, but I might by next fall. 3. I just want to sink up to my chest and there is not a single spot I've been to in southern Alberta that has anything remotely deeper than the waist. ;-;

I've been to a lake that has a spring under it, but I have no idea where that is, probably near Calgary is my best guess. Problem, is that I need a boat to cross the water to get to the shore that has quicksand. Or swim...

Also, I've never sunk deeper than my waist standing straight up... I would really enjoy that...

If anyone can help, please reply or talk to me in PM. Also, if I helped others to find places in Southern Alberta, I'm glad I could be of help.

I feel like I'm never going to find a nice place to enjoy a deep sink. Also, any tips for my first real sink? If it's off topic, feel free to PM me I suppose... I have a ton of experience sinking in stuff that's not deeper than my waist, I understand instinctually how to move slowly. If I were to bring a rescue buddy, of which I'm probably sinking in my swimsuit, but if I did, what would my excuse be?

MudMate

Postby MudMate » Tue May 01, 2018 6:08 am

Added a new marker in Massachusetts, but it doesn't show yet.
If You Aren't Stuck, You Aren't going deep enough! :-)

Aussie_Bob

Postby Aussie_Bob » Tue May 01, 2018 6:37 am

Seeing as it's May and it's been a month since the last update....

Protected map updated with One new pin.

Individual update layers removed and replaced with only a single layer (As the Layer Limit was reached)

Sinkman61

Postby Sinkman61 » Sun May 06, 2018 8:13 pm

I’m using an iPad Pro. This map doesn’t work. Clicking on your link takes me directly to a Google map, but it’s from the APP, not from your webpage. So I only see stuff that I’ve put in.

Aussie_Bob

Postby Aussie_Bob » Sun May 06, 2018 9:11 pm

iPad? No idea.

I made those links with Firefox on a PC.
And I only have the ability to test them in PC And Android devices. (They work in everything here)

Tried copying the edit link and pasting it directly in Safari with "Request Desktop Site" enabled?
(Not the protected link, as that can't be edited)

Deimir

Postby Deimir » Tue May 08, 2018 12:11 am

Very happy to see that my single contribution to the map has survived into this incarnation.
dlodoski wrote:"Let us all put our health first and foremost. After all, what good is a sexual addiction if you're sick?"

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:28 am

The protected map works from here. I use a desktop running Windows 10 and the Edge browser.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Return to “General Discussion”