Mud Map Reborn - Community Sinking Location Map!

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
sandyman420

Re: Mud Map Reborn - Community Sinking Location Map!

Postby sandyman420 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:07 pm

Has anyone found any near Ottawa ontario? May need it in the future and I can't go out exploring atm.

Aussie_Bob

Postby Aussie_Bob » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:23 am

Sorry for the delay updating the protected map. Got a newborn in the house and he's taking up most of my time.

But i will keep moving the pins from the edited map to the protected map, it may just happen only once a month or so.

11 new pins have been added!

Be safe out there!

Rickington

Postby Rickington » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:53 am

Added a new spot in central Delaware. Requires a kayak, preferably a flat-bottomed one. The water can be shallow at low tide where the good mud is :D

Rickington

Postby Rickington » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:08 am

I added a total of five new spots in Delaware, including three GIGANTIC mudflats. All spots require a kayak, unfortunately, however, they're all very private as most boaters/kayakers will not be in the shallow, muddy water at low tide.

Rickington

Postby Rickington » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:08 pm

I'm on my phone and don't have access to the desktop version of Google Maps, but I can say I explored the spots at/near Dewey Beach in southern Delaware yesterday. I can say both spots in that area that are on the map are pretty much no-go for lack of privacy and tons of oyster shells. I'll edit the pins when I get home in a few days but I can say without any doubt that that spot is only suitable for sinking at night and not naked

BottomBaby

Postby BottomBaby » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:56 am

Aussie_Bob wrote:Protected map updated

Hi there! Sorry if this is a silly question but the primary is the updated map correct? Asking cause finally found something that's only like half an hour from me (Berry's Creek, did you go their personally? If so, was there any form of privacy?)

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:05 pm

BottomBaby wrote:

Hi there! Sorry if this is a silly question but the primary is the updated map correct? Asking cause finally found something that's only like half an hour from me (Berry's Creek, did you go their personally? If so, was there any form of privacy?)

Very very polluted and toxic there. I can point you to other areas either North or South of there.

BottomBaby

Postby BottomBaby » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:37 pm

beachbum wrote:
BottomBaby wrote:

Very very polluted and toxic there. I can point you to other areas either North or South of there.

oh ew, thank you for telling me >< never sank before. Anywhere north is best (i'm not towards the south) that's very kind of you, thank you :')

Aussie_Bob

Postby Aussie_Bob » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:37 am

Ok, for clarification:
Protected Map is the primary. It gets updated when I copy all changes from the editable map.

If there's an error with a marker, you can edit it in the editable map.
I will then copy the changes to the protected Map once a month or so.

(I will update it again soon)

Return to “General Discussion”