Why quicksand?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
nachtjaeger

Re: Why quicksand?

Postby nachtjaeger » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:33 am

I had a dream the other night where I was trying to explain the whole "quicksand thing" to a new (female) psychiatrist. :oops:
Then she told me she couldn't be my doctor, referred me to a colleague, and invited me to go "hiking" with her. :)
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Why quicksand? Why indeed? ;)

I agree with something Nessie said some time ago when this topic came up... that our brains are hardwired somehow towards it.

I know I've been fascinated with the idea since as long as I could remember... my earliest memory I must have been four and playing in deep mud (well, deep for me at the time...). Tarzan movies kept my attention because of quicksand, and then there's that Batman quicksand cake episode... I know an older brother of a friend of mine tried to discourage me from following him into a marshy area because of quicksand, but instead of scaring me, it made me want to go even more, even though I didn't know why.

Later, another buddy and I would head to the local creek and play in patches of shallow quicksand which formed on the streambed... never got past our thighs, but we enjoyed the sinking sensation.

As I got older I felt embarassed by how my pulse would race whenever someone sank in quicksand in the movies and TV if there was anyone in the room. I couldn't explain it... but it made me uncomfortable. I couldn't explain it myself why I looked forward to seeing someone submerge in the thick slime, especially attractive women. Hound of the Baskervilles and When Dinosuars Ruled the Earth were early favorite movies of mine, though I really couldn't tell anyone the real reason why...

The funny part is, I never made the sexual connection to quicksand and sinking until I found this community back in 1998.,, and it was only then I made sense of this somewhat. The fact I wasn't alone made me feel a lot better about it. :D

efs1845

Postby efs1845 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:32 pm

hello i have to say i have had this fetish since i can remember i do not know how it started but i do believe it may be something hardwired into our brains maybe if we all took a dna test we could find some genetic marker that we all have in comon if there is we might be able to find otherr potntial sinkers
thank you
efs1845

bart1997

Postby bart1997 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:38 am

Last edited by bart1997 on Sat May 09, 2015 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mongo31xl

Postby Mongo31xl » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:52 am

Liking mud and quicksand for me goes way back to when I was a kid. I, too, remember making some figures "sink" into the couch cushions when true muck wasn't available/allowed. On some of my more adventurous moments, I would dig little mud puddles in the back yard, just big enough for a small toy truck, or some action figures to play in. Of course, I wasn't able to be too liberal with my mud play because of my mom or grandmom keeping a watchful eye. I remember riding in the car, staring out at places and thinking about how the perfect pit must be lurking just around the corner.

Through my teen years, my love for quicksand got put on hold for awhile, but eventually, it was reawakened by the glorious internet! I was searching randomly, and ran across some pictures that would bring everything back to the surface. Mud wrestling! The beauty of the female form, enveloped in the creamy brown goodness that was mud! I searched even more, and found a handful of sites that revolved around what I thought no one else dreamed of. Amazing photos of beautiful maidens slipping beneath some of the most enticing ooze I had ever seen! I wanted to be there with them, desperately! To this day, I hope that I will be able to find a lady who is into this as much as I am! That would be the ultimate bonus!

I tried setting up some different messes around the home to try out. A small pit in the back yard, but that proved a little hard without a privacy fence. A little clay in the bathroom, and I've even gotten into different kinds of slime, but all was too tame. Even though I've been covered in some great feeling messes, the environment was controlled just a little too much. I wanted something that could envelop me like only a big pit out in mother nature could do. I took my adventure to the great outdoors.

I've sank silty mud, sandy creek beds, swampy slops, and the list goes on. Each place had its charms and drawbacks. I wanted to be covered in the glistening brown goo, and then sink into its depths, where I was at the mercy (mostly anyway) of its will more than my own. I still have yet to find a bottomless pit to explore near me, but I have successfully sank up to my shoulders while standing almost straight up, and I'm 6' 2". I absolutely love the feeling of it all. The slipperiness, the restriction, even the different smells! I also like simply trying to move in it, and then powering through it. The way it drags you, and makes it hard to move around. It almost makes me feel powerful to know that I can get in it, get "stuck" for awhile, and then get out of it.

I can totally agree with the analogy of a deep quicksand pit being like a humongous vagina, and perhaps that's one reason I like it so much. There are so many reasons for which I have no explanations, but to sum it up as best I can, being in the middle of a pit of bubbling slurping quicksand that's just been warmed by the morning sun is nothing short of magical.

Return to “General Discussion”