Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Quicksand-Lover-7

Re: What turns you on about quicksand?

Postby Quicksand-Lover-7 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:41 am

XD is just a laughing emoji. Like this. :lol:

PA Jack

Postby PA Jack » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:34 pm

Old thread, I know, like Quicksand Lover said - I think you hit many valid points in your “what turns you on” post. For me, there is a little bit of the bondage restraint thing going on, especially when the woman is chest deep with her arms in the QS. There is also a bit of the wet-look interest here with me. When the woman struggles and the surface of the bog undulates, it reminds me a bit of a waterbed - I guess there’s all kinds of places you could go with that one.

But the biggest constant in my mind is the damsel-in-distress genre of the whole thing. The woman is alone, in danger, and needs help. This is why I like both submersion scenes and rescue scenes, especially with a long, slow pull-out. I guess I put myself in the place of the rescuer. What I think makes the Tarzan’s Hidden Jungle scene so good is how the movie sets the take up. Jill is lost in the jungle, stumbling through the foliage, tearing her dress in a scripted fashion. It’s as if she is going back in time to a primordial era where a girl really could get eaten for lunch. Then the snake (no classic symbolism there, right?) and suddenly she stumbles into the unexpected dangerous quicksand. Of course, then comes the Tarzan slow pull-out, after much sinking and struggling (I like the comment “how long did Tarzan watch Jill?” before he pulled her out). And finally there is the “bath” and even more wet-look. I first saw this movie on TV when I was about 14; needless to say, it made a sizable impression on me - I can still enjoy watching the whole sequence start to finish.

I’m sure that the whole fixation is different in each person’s brain, but the above is how it plays out for me. It has been a fixation from as far back as I can remember as a small child. The turn on part waited until puberty when I made the connection that it wasn’t just quicksand - it was WOMEN in quicksand.
Formerly jack c, years ago.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:05 pm

What turns me on about quicksand? Well, there's how it moves when you're in it, the sounds it makes while sinking, the list goes on.

Though clay tends to do the strongest trick for me.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Quicksand-Lover-7

Postby Quicksand-Lover-7 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:41 am

Ya, I think that clay is the best substance for quicksand.

Muyro

Postby Muyro » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:14 am

Quicksand-Lover-7 wrote:Ya, I think that clay is the best substance for quicksand.

Why’s that, are you able to submerge in it?

Return to “General Discussion”