What turns you on about quicksand?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
AineChidori51

Re: What turns you on about quicksand?

Postby AineChidori51 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:42 pm

Well, stepping in it (boots preferred), slowly (or quickly) sinking down in it and getting that surface stick on to you or a character and then being rescued or pulled out yourself. Big jizzstain for mud coverage on females!

AineChidori51

Postby AineChidori51 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:44 pm

Also if it happens to be armour or skimpy clothes.

Sinkman61

Postby Sinkman61 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:07 am

somebodyelse wrote:
Sinkman61 wrote:
somebodyelse wrote:For me, at the moment, it is watching other people, and mentally putting myself in their place, hoping that one day, that will be me.

So, has it been you yet? If not, what are you waiting for???

Not yet; nobody to go with (that I trust enough to get me out), and no place to go that I know of.

Well, as for trusting someone to get you out, that’s something you really need to be able to do on your own. There’s simply not a lot of people running around that have the strength to pull someone else out of quicksand. You would have to be strong enough to lift a medium sized car by yourself in order to pull someone else from quicksand. In reality, such a person would far more likely than not, end up pushing themselves deep down into the same quicksand that the victim happens to be stuck in long before he budged that victim upwards. And the best way to teach yourself how to escape? Go out on a sinking adventure. Sink down to your knees and then practice learning how to get yourself out.Once you’re confident in your ability to escape from being knee deep, allow yourself to sink down a bit deeper, but at this point, DO NOT SINK DOWN TO WHERE YOUR BUTT IS BELOW THE SURFACE. That’s because once you sink to the point that your butt is below the surface, it becomes MUCH, MUCH HARDER to escape. Your ability to get out gets harder once again when you’re finally ready to start sinking down so the mud covers your shoulders. Now your arms will actually have to reach upwards to pull you up. If the mud is soft enough, pulling yourself up with your arms at this point starts to become nearly impossible. There’s just too much friction created from all that mud that’s squeezing in from all directions against your body and mud that’s simply not strong enough to push down upon to the point that you’re going to be able to pull yourself up as opposed to just shoving your hands deep down into the mud. At this point you need to learn how to use your legs to walk yourself upwards (which might also fail if the mud is too soft, but that’s rarely the case that deep down). Between your legs working to walk your way upwards while in addition you’re also pushing down onto the mud’s surface with your arms, you should start to make some headway, but don’t expect it to be a lot of headway or fast. The further down your shoulders are from the surface, the harder it will be. Keep in mind, this is for getting out of tidal mud flats, not inland biological type of mud that’s mostly made up of dead plant material. That stuff’s much easier to escape from, as more often than not, you have to pull yourself downward if you want to sink past you buoyancy point. And once you stop doing that, you’ll float right back up. Don’t count on just floating back up in tidal mud, as that rarely if ever happens. That’s because the mud is so sticky that it can easily hold you down well past your buoyancy point. I would learn how to escape from organic mud BEFORE you tackle escaping from tidal mud. Once you master both organic and tidal mud, then you can move on the the hardest of all...full fledged quicksand. Quicksand is harder because it can actually solidify around your body, locking you tightly in it’s grasp. Should that happen, you’re going to have to start digging yourself free of it’s clutches. Good luck.

somebodyelse

Postby somebodyelse » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:25 am

Sinkman61 wrote:
somebodyelse wrote:
Sinkman61 wrote:
somebodyelse wrote:For me, at the moment, it is watching other people, and mentally putting myself in their place, hoping that one day, that will be me.

Not yet; nobody to go with (that I trust enough to get me out), and no place to go that I know of.

Sinkman61 wrote:
somebodyelse wrote:
Sinkman61 wrote:

Well, as for trusting someone to get you out, that’s something you really need to be able to do on your own. There’s simply not a lot of people running around that have the strength to pull someone else out of quicksand. You would have to be strong enough to lift a medium sized car by yourself in order to pull someone else from quicksand. In reality, such a person would far more likely than not, end up pushing themselves deep down into the same quicksand that the victim happens to be stuck in long before he budged that victim upwards. And the best way to teach yourself how to escape? Go out on a sinking adventure. Sink down to your knees and then practice learning how to get yourself out.Once you’re confident in your ability to escape from being knee deep, allow yourself to sink down a bit deeper, but at this point, DO NOT SINK DOWN TO WHERE YOUR BUTT IS BELOW THE SURFACE. That’s because once you sink to the point that your butt is below the surface, it becomes MUCH, MUCH HARDER to escape. Your ability to get out gets harder once again when you’re finally ready to start sinking down so the mud covers your shoulders. Now your arms will actually have to reach upwards to pull you up. If the mud is soft enough, pulling yourself up with your arms at this point starts to become nearly impossible. There’s just too much friction created from all that mud that’s squeezing in from all directions against your body and mud that’s simply not strong enough to push down upon to the point that you’re going to be able to pull yourself up as opposed to just shoving your hands deep down into the mud. At this point you need to learn how to use your legs to walk yourself upwards (which might also fail if the mud is too soft, but that’s rarely the case that deep down). Between your legs working to walk your way upwards while in addition you’re also pushing down onto the mud’s surface with your arms, you should start to make some headway, but don’t expect it to be a lot of headway or fast. The further down your shoulders are from the surface, the harder it will be. Keep in mind, this is for getting out of tidal mud flats, not inland biological type of mud that’s mostly made up of dead plant material. That stuff’s much easier to escape from, as more often than not, you have to pull yourself downward if you want to sink past you buoyancy point. And once you stop doing that, you’ll float right back up. Don’t count on just floating back up in tidal mud, as that rarely if ever happens. That’s because the mud is so sticky that it can easily hold you down well past your buoyancy point. I would learn how to escape from organic mud BEFORE you tackle escaping from tidal mud. Once you master both organic and tidal mud, then you can move on the the hardest of all...full fledged quicksand. Quicksand is harder because it can actually solidify around your body, locking you tightly in it’s grasp. Should that happen, you’re going to have to start digging yourself free of it’s clutches. Good luck.

Well, I don’t live anywhere close to tidal mud flats (and I’ve heard enough about them to stay away), so that’s not really an issue. You’re right, it’s imperative to know how to get out by yourself. I live in the Atlanta area, and am not too familiar with any sinking spots in my part of the state (within a couple hours drive, anyway). I guess the choices would probably be either river or creek mud, that’s not on private property. Thanks for the advice; I’ll be sure to heed it if I ever get the chance to do a sinking adventure. :)

Sinkman61

Postby Sinkman61 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:46 pm

I certainly hope that you do. Don’t be scared of tidal mud. You can easily make your first sinking adventure in such an area. But should you choose to do that, just have someone along that can instruct and guide you so you don’t get yourself in trouble. People that get in trouble generally don’t go sinking on purpose, so they’re completely unfamiliar with the type of actions they need to be taking in order to escape. Instead, they just panic. And panicking only makes you sink even deeper. Keep on panicking long enough and you won’t stop sinking until you’re so deep in the mud that it’s locking you in position to where you can barely squirm about. And that’s not just because the mud is so dense as it is that they’ve worn their bodies practically out of any energy. It’s at that point that they’re just going to stay there not knowing what to do until (hopefully) someone stumbles upon them and calls in for a rescue. Then you get your 5 minutes of fame...usually nation wide, as the major news outlets often pick up on such stories. Getting out of tidal mud isn’t that hard as long as you can follow directions (and aren’t a wimp). The trick is to go SLOW so the mud has a chance to flow down into areas that were being occupied by your body. SLOW AND STEADY WINS THIS RACE EVERY TIME. The slower you go, the easier it is. That’s because if you don’t give the mud the time it needs to flow into the space your body occupies, then you have to deal with the massive amount of suction that tidal mud creates. The slower you go, the easier it is to eliminate the suction issue. I find that the hardest part of escaping is when I’m nearly free of the mud, but it’s still got a tenacious grip on my calves. Getting that last bit out is by far the hardest. That’s also because at this point you’ve expended a lot of energy and are just plain tired, not to mention that you’re also covered in thick sticky mud that’s clinging to every part of your body despite the fact that you’re mostly up on the surface. And those calves that are still below the surface...well, there’s still enough suction at work to make you fight it, and they’re carrying about 50 or more pounds of additional mud that’s thickly caked to your boots and lower calves and is being pulled right along with your calves. If you have someone that’ll help you, I certainly wouldn’t skip out on sinking in tidal mud first. Just don’t try that by yourself. With tidal mud comes GREAT REWARDS. That’s because it has a very unique, amazingly satisfying texture that feels absolutely delicious against your skin. When I’m in tidal mud, I often sink down as far as I possibly can while still being able to breathe (I’m nearly completely submerged) and then I’ll just stay there for quite sometime while I enjoy the feeling of the mud that’s completely cocooning my entire body. This stuff is REALLY GOOD for your skin as well. You’re not all that far from tidal mud. A car and a good weekend can have you doing your first sinking experience.
Last edited by Sinkman61 on Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

RedLikeRubies

Postby RedLikeRubies » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:38 am

I hope I'm not too late on this topic! But I love feeling the mud creep around my thighs and legs, and the feeling of suction as I get pulled down. Depending on the location or the weather, the viscosity of the substance I'm sinking in changes, and the thicker/stickier the better! It really gets me going/ :oops:
Want to come sink with me?

Ladyinneed

Postby Ladyinneed » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:46 am

For me, it mainly is about the other person. The surprise of like "omg im sinking". The watching of them sink starting from their feet. I like when they have no idea whats happening to me when they talk about or just are suddenly sinking.

I do not have much physical experience, but I have thought a lot about this topic over the years and I just can't ever explain it.

stivalinfangati

Postby stivalinfangati » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:42 am

The pressure of the mud on the legs. This pressure reminds me of the pressure of the penis in the vagina ... arousing me. :oops:

Return to “General Discussion”